EX Dragonica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Got banned for nothing
by farmor123 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

» My youtube channel - PvP
by DarkRaffy Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 pm

» EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended
by fshnchps Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

» Monster Card
by crazyasc Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 pm

» NET framework
by fshnchps Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm

+3
fshnchps
michealjoe
ration
7 posters

[GUIDE]Unlocking F7 and Velgras ridge F7

ration
    ration

[GUIDE]Unlocking F7 and Velgras ridge F7 Empty [GUIDE]Unlocking F7 and Velgras ridge F7

Post by ration Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:52 pm

Hello,in this guide i'll show you how to unlock F7 and how to unlock it for velgras ridge.With the current gold rate and if you meet the requirements you can get 300k~ gold/run in velgras ridge,a run takes 45-60 min depending on the player/s.

This is only for farming gold,you can grind quicker using the methods from the newbie guides.

Keep in mind that the turrets aren't working at the moment so you will have to kill and collect throughout the whole run

The minimum requirements are:
    1.Be well geared or have lvl 99 and black lord(elga) set or have a friend with good gear
    2.Have a good pc.
    3.Have good clearing skills and decent or high dps.
    -Optional- have a dragon pet lvl 60;if you have this pet during f7 it will help you collect some coins.
    Note:regarding requirement 2 - if you don't have a good pc  you'll lose a lot of gold,i've got singlecore, 2gb ram and 2gb ram on the video card and i'm doing fine.Regarding requirement 3 - if you are going to solo then yes,you need good dps,if you got another person with you then you'll be fine with zauharat probably.

You should read the quest list,and if you don't know how to get past a quest click on the "in depth guide" spoiler,press control F and look for the quest you're stuck on.For Velgras ridge f7 there will be only one spoiler.

Note:you need to complete all the quests below to unlock F7,if you don't unlock Valid Raeth F7 you can't open any other F7.
    Quest list:

In-depth guide:

Velgras ridge F7:
    General tips and notes:
    You can buy mission scrolls from the cash shop for free
    You can buy a drake pet for 100k cash to help you collect more gold
    You should always start off F7 by talking to the scientist and lvling up "F1" then "F2" then "F3"
    Even though the towers don't work properly at the moment,it doesn't mean they can't be useful.You can spawn "F5" and "F6" turrets allover the map after upgrading everything at the scientist.They won't deal damage ater the first 10 rounds ,but they will slow down all the monsters
    In the first 20-30 stages you won't gain much gold,but at later stages you get even 20k/stage,depending on how well you can collect the gold

Final note most of the grammar mistakes in the quest titles are actually there,if  you read the quest names in game.

Last edited by ration on Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    michealjoe
    michealjoe

[GUIDE]Unlocking F7 and Velgras ridge F7 Empty Re: [GUIDE]Unlocking F7 and Velgras ridge F7

Post by michealjoe Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:14 am

which pet is it that give you more gold? i dont see drake in the special pets tab...
    ration
    ration

[GUIDE]Unlocking F7 and Velgras ridge F7 Empty Re: [GUIDE]Unlocking F7 and Velgras ridge F7

Post by ration Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:11 pm

michealjoe wrote:which pet is it that give you more gold? i dont see drake in the special pets tab...
    as far as i know all the pets in the special category help you collect just as much gold,tho,i haven't tested it,so you can buy another pet from there if you can't see the drake.
    i'd like to tell you which one it is but i'd have to download the game and all that.
    fshnchps
    fshnchps

Post by fshnchps Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:08 pm

Should note to new players that. F7 is not for leveling, only for farming gold.

Because by the time they've done all the quest, they could've been lv 99.
    V
    V
    New
    New

Post by V Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:47 pm

How much gold do you get from doing this on average?
    ration
    ration

Post by ration Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:43 pm

fshnchps wrote:Should note to new players that. F7 is not for leveling, only for farming gold
    indeed,i should have made it clear(i've edited it after posting this reply),but i figured it'd be obvious since there's nothing related to exp in the guide i wrote.

V wrote:How much gold do you get from doing this on average?

ration wrote:you can get 300k~ gold/run in velgras ridge
    the last time i checked,unless the rates changed
    michealjoe
    michealjoe

Post by michealjoe Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:07 pm

the level requirement for alexandre is 200... how can i get inside there?
    ration
    ration

Post by ration Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:42 pm

michealjoe wrote:the level requirement for alexandre is 200... how can i get inside there?
    unless it has been changed since i had last played you can enter with  lvl 70~,if not 95+
    i'd like to check,but i don't have the client.
    michealjoe
    michealjoe

Post by michealjoe Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:27 am

the boss on the graveyard is too hard. it is harder that paris.... how can a newbie finish that. i even found a friend that will help me but even he is one hit from that bone...
    ration
    ration

Post by ration Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:36 pm

michealjoe wrote:the boss on the graveyard is too hard. it is harder that paris.... how can a newbie finish that. i even found a friend that will help me but even he is one hit from that bone...
    unless you have really high delay you should be able to clear it.also,if your friend has a good weapon it shouldn't be a problem.
    if i recall correctly i didn't have enda on my myrm when i did it.you can still look for someone stronger or try different strategies to kill him in case mine(from the "in depth guide" spoiler in the first post of this thread) wasn't working for you.
    Us3dN4m3
    Us3dN4m3
    New
    New

Post by Us3dN4m3 Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:13 am

Is Verglas Ridge the 'last' f7 that can be unlocked? Because I remember that I used to go to Dragon Valley f7. Does it exist here too? I coudn't find the right quests to unlock it though. I simply forgot how to Dragon Valley I guess
    ration
    ration

Post by ration Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:57 pm

Us3dN4m3 wrote:Is Verglas Ridge the 'last' f7 that can be unlocked? Because I remember that I used to go to Dragon Valley f7. Does it exist here too? I coudn't find the right quests to unlock it though. I simply forgot how to Dragon Valley I guess
    afaik yes,it's the last f7 on this server.when i quit, the first quest of the next f7 chain quests was sending you to an unknown npc,and even tho the npc existed you just couldn't finish the quest.
    Us3dN4m3
    Us3dN4m3
    New
    New

Post by Us3dN4m3 Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:50 pm

Thank you for your response. Smile
    I thought it was just me being stupid that I couldn't find the NPC.
    Rebai
    Rebai
    New
    New

Post by Rebai Wed May 25, 2016 3:23 am

got any good f7 Verglas Builds?
    ration
    ration

Post by ration Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:17 pm

Ramy wrote:got any good f7 Verglas Builds?
    the last time i played (few patches ago) the towers weren''t working, so i can't help you with that.
    dizy07
    dizy07
    New
    New

Post by dizy07 Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:24 pm

update* did f7 recently the gold you get kind of sucks.. took me about 1 hour and 20 minutes to get 200k gold, just run normal edge of the world map to get 10k each run.. is way faster... 1 hour i got 400k+ gold

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:19 pm