EX Dragonica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Got banned for nothing
by farmor123 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

» My youtube channel - PvP
by DarkRaffy Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 pm

» EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended
by fshnchps Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

» Monster Card
by crazyasc Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 pm

» NET framework
by fshnchps Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm

5 posters

Joker Skill tweak suggestions

Unknowneth
    Unknowneth

Joker Skill tweak suggestions Empty Joker Skill tweak suggestions

Post by Unknowneth Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:52 pm

Seeing as some of Joker's skills are still not up to par with other classes on PvE and/or BSQ, I have some suggestions I thought of together with other players.

Seven
    What I think:
    This skill is good for canceling skills like Marionette, but the launch of it is an annoyance.
    Not good on PvE because of people who don't like launched mobs.
    Not good on BSQ because I don't want to launch people with high movement speed as they just jump out of the combo.
    And it removes the Fever you stacked up when using Seven, which for the damage it does and the effect it gives is bad in my opinion.

What can be done:
    Make a Level 3 non-launch version.
    Remove the Fever-consume, so Jokers can still have the Fever after.
    Remove the Fever Lv. 3 freeze on consume.

DPS / Tank choice
    What I think:
    Being a Tank is pretty nice on Joker, but I think he isn't picked as often as say a Dragon Knight for tanking. His damage is slow, not saying low, but slow in applying that to enemies. The question is how to change it so there's a choice. Mind Reading is a skill I rarely use, because it has a high cooldown and low duration as well as having its only use in the passive underneath that which applies some PDR/MDR.

What can be done:
    Change Mind Reading into "Role Switch" and make it PvE only.
    "Role Switch" on Level 4 (DPS) will give a good boost of ATK, but decrease defensive attributes.
    "Role Switch" on Level 5 (Tank) will actually be the same as it is now.
    "Role Switch" cooldown on 60 minutes to avoid abuse in dungeons.
    To use the skill Dance of Protection and the Dex, Vit, Str, Int buffs, "Role Switch" on Level 5 is needed.
    Remove the invisibility/see through effect.

Claw Mastery
    What I think:
    This passive is supposed to heighten damage, but right now it feels insignificant. So instead of flat ATK, why not give it ATK% increase? I have it on Lv. 9 and it does nothing for me as well as anyone else. Now that the idea of a "Role Switch" is there, this can be of better use, too.

What can be done:
    On "Role Switch Lv. 4" (DPS) the Claw Mastery passive can give a 600% ATK bonus on Lv 10. Maybe 400% ATK on Claw Mastery Lv 5. Still open to suggestions.
    On "Role Switch Lv. 5" (Tank) however the Claw Mastery passive doesn't apply.

Mega Drill
    What I think:
    I use it from time to time on BSQ on slow targets, because they can't roll out of it as easily, but never on PvE. Its damage is just insignificant to make it good on PvE, so I suggest a PvE version.
    Regarding a PvP version I'd be satisfied with defense reduction as a debuff for 3 seconds on enemies or having a low damage amplifier, but ignoring a bit of defense on enemies.

What can be done:
    PvE
    Heighten the damage of it, nothing else, really.

PvP
    Defense reduction debuff or ignore defense. Lower damage amplifier if ignoring defense.

Chain Hurricane Kick
    What I think:
    Used it on BSQ to have some bit of superarmor, but the damage it has is not worth mentioning. And seeing as it doesn't have much hit stun, it's not worth using either in most situations. What I like about it is that it's cancelable by using Seven, so you can mislead enemies as to how far the range of it goes. On PvE I don't use it. Doesn't have much clearing value with the damage it does now.

What can be done:
    PvE
    Increase damage.

PvP
    Hitstun increase if that is possible.
    BrainSheep
    BrainSheep
    Friendly
    Friendly

Joker Skill tweak suggestions Empty Re: Joker Skill tweak suggestions

Post by BrainSheep Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:11 am

Unknowneth wrote:To use the skill Dance of Protection and the Dex, Vit, Str, Int buffs, "Role Switch" on Level 5 is needed.
    I don't really agree with this tho, as using the buffs in a kind of dps use is still viable due to the large amount of stats from it (Hlt, attack, defense,magic defense)

And I personally think they are fine as it is, As you dont want one class to be both DPS and tank but I like the seven change suggestion tho, the knockup and remove of fever can be quite annoying
    Phazt
    Phazt
    Trusted
    Trusted

Post by Phazt Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:46 pm

Jokers are fine as they are imo. joker + Paladin = huge attack attributes
    fshnchps
    fshnchps

Post by fshnchps Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:22 pm

You two are completely misunderstanding this concept.

It's a very interesting idea, of having joker either choose from DPS mode or Tank mode.

Whereas there are no penalty from the current joker for a tank, bt there are stats penalty and disabled skills if they want to be a dps instead.

I will consider this, it might come up next patch and we shall see if this is really possible. I suppose it is
    Phazt
    Phazt
    Trusted
    Trusted

Post by Phazt Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:02 pm

I'm not. If you want a dps class, choose a dps class, otherwise, every class should have options to choose from dps/balanced/Tank
    Mobile
    Mobile
    Friendly
    Friendly

Post by Mobile Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:20 am

Can you guys make a Joker PvE build.. ones who can run a dungeon in seconds.. 400ms

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:54 am