EX Dragonica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Got banned for nothing
by farmor123 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

» My youtube channel - PvP
by DarkRaffy Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 pm

» EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended
by fshnchps Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

» Monster Card
by crazyasc Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 pm

» NET framework
by fshnchps Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm

+2
aymenleme
fshnchps
6 posters

EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended

fshnchps
    fshnchps

EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended Empty EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended

Post by fshnchps Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:29 am

EX-Dragonica may come to an end within few months. We're not quitting, we plan to use everything we learned and accomplished to make an even better server. It's likely I can partner up with someone to get chapter 5 files, less buggy.

The concept is the same, reintroduce dragonca in a more interesting and difficult way. Feels different, yet not Pay 2 win. Even though it makes it easier for yourself to donate. Need to earn something to keep server going ofcourse.

There are a lot of cool things we've done on EX-Dragonica, and we plan to keep that with us. But make it even more interesting.

Our partnership is with the former owner of Focus-DGN, and will provide Chapter 5 server files that will increase the stability of client and server more so than what we had. Alot of skill changes from EX-Dragonica mechanic will likely to be inherited over, and we will do our best along with content creator teams which are veterans of Dragonica and EXDGN to accomplish a less confusing but more interesting way of Dragonica.

I hope you will get excited with us for  this project, I chose this time because the server is pretty dead right now. And it won't be too much inconvinience if we do it now.

The server name is not something we're set on yet, but since it really is based on EX-Dragonica, for most of it, Then we still wish to have that EX in there somewhere.

EX-DGN to now has been a server where the basic features of dragonica is made extremely easy.

Howver Dragonica Extended will have all the core features, but re-adjusted while including more and more features that will hopefully make it interesting and different from other Dragonica as you have experienced here.

http://dragonica-extended.forumotion.com/

More information at this forum, you can also contribute to what you want to see from Dragonica Extended

Last edited by fshnchps on Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    aymenleme
    aymenleme

EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended Empty Re: EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended

Post by aymenleme Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:27 am

OMG TY I thought the server was gone so excited let's hope more
    players will join
    Mobile
    Mobile
    Friendly
    Friendly

EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended Empty Re: EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended

Post by Mobile Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:12 pm

Looking forward to this changes.. it's getting me hyped
    ballzack
    ballzack
    New
    New

Post by ballzack Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:14 pm

Sir/Ma'am , will our characters be deleted? are all of us going to start at starting lvl? is the game going to reset?
    Cyan
    Cyan
    New
    New

Post by Cyan Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:51 pm

Definitely looking forward to it. I think the game could use a fresh start.
    ballzack
    ballzack
    New
    New

Post by ballzack Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:46 am

UP! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    fshnchps
    fshnchps

Post by fshnchps Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:33 am

Dragonica Extended can be treated as a Second version of EX-Dragonica which will be utilizing newer chapter and crashless client.

It will be a new fresh start, with new custom and full remake of majority of the game.
    It will somewhat feel like EXDragonica tier climbing, but grasping the entirity of the game instead of just parts or new features which we currently have on EX-Dragonica

We also are going to rent a hosting service, so the lags and latency for all players will be greatly reduced aswell.

The version of client and server is somwhere around Galaxy, but rest assured, a major rework means deletion of many old items and introduction of new items. And a massive list of skill re-works that can take alot of time before it really is balanced.

Much you have seen on eX-Dragonica will be implemented in Dragonica Extended again, perhaps in a better way aswell.

EX-Dragonica
    will stay online despite Dragonica Extended being hosted somewhere else, aslong as players wish for it. Future patches for EX-Dragonica will most likely not be, because all the work will be put into Dragonica Extended instead.
    Diyy
    Diyy
    New
    New

Post by Diyy Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:24 pm

So Joe can we recieve more info about when the new server will open?
    Im very hyped about it i love fresh "re-starts"
    fshnchps
    fshnchps

Post by fshnchps Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

The server launch is in question. Alot of preparation and content needs to be done, you can follow us or contribute aswell at this forum

http://dragonica-extended.forumotion.com/

All the content and announcement will be made there, the official website for it is not up yet. The design for the website is in the hands of Peachie and I hope it can be finished soon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:52 am