EX Dragonica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Got banned for nothing
by farmor123 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

» My youtube channel - PvP
by DarkRaffy Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 pm

» EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended
by fshnchps Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

» Monster Card
by crazyasc Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 pm

» NET framework
by fshnchps Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm

[V.I.P Service] Default Fashion & Gender Change

fshnchps
    fshnchps

[V.I.P Service] Default Fashion & Gender Change Empty [V.I.P Service] Default Fashion & Gender Change

Post by fshnchps Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:05 pm

[How to obtain V.I.P]

Obtaining vip is done by donating atleast 30 EUR to the server through paypal.

Once you have done that, you can PM your username/loginID to me on the forum.
    (Remember, I will never ask for your password)

You can now change your base wear of your character. This means, you can change your jacket/gloves/pants/shoes to any armor/costume you want while wearing the armor and costumes only for the stats as you want.

If you hide armor and costume, that will show your default wear. That is what this service changes for you.

You will need to type in your username, password and character name. It is case sensitive, so every capital letter needs to be capital.

It is strictly forbidden to change your fashion to something invisible and leaving it like that then going into Event/PvP/BSQ of the sort. That will count as exploit and you can get warning or even get your ass banned.

Visit this Link for the service! [Go to page]

[Convert weapon to Cash Weapon]

There is now a function to convert a [Normal] +0 item with durability 0 to your Cash Weapon Slot too.
    Visit this Link for cash weapon service! [Go to page]

NOTE: You will get banned if you exploit this and use Durability 1 of Max Durability with a weapon that give you alot of stats.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:55 am