EX Dragonica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Got banned for nothing
by farmor123 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

» My youtube channel - PvP
by DarkRaffy Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 pm

» EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended
by fshnchps Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

» Monster Card
by crazyasc Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 pm

» NET framework
by fshnchps Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm

Ultimate balance

Remikum
    Remikum
    Regular
    Regular

Ultimate balance Empty Ultimate balance

Post by Remikum Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:57 pm

Hello Guys,

I just tested the new ultimates and.. some are ridiculous overpowered.

It needs definitely an over make.

I created now every class except the Drakans to test them. The most are tested on bone and sadly one on paris.

My so far strongest character, Link was the first test. Every arrow hits with around 160k and the end explosion of the phoenix 2million. I just didn't noticed the falling hp from bone so sorry for that but its pretty decent for 1min cooldown.

My second test was a Cleric with a Legendary Zau+20 staff. (still one of my strongest and for gold farming) she made with ever hit 4million-5million damage. I destroyed 84% of bones HP with a single attack.

The third test was a sorcerer, I also tested the awakenings and they are still very powerful but not so overpowered. Magma Piston goes with 300k, Soul Drain with 500k and Meteor with 800k.
    The ultimate killed 38% HP of bones life with the ultimate. 3 strong hits and each hit doing 5million damage.

The fourth was a my little howitzer. With a decent weapon (Zau+20) he completely destroyed bone. No HP left. 15 Hits, doing 3 million damage each time.

The fifth was a Paladin and really, this is by far the strongest. He just got a Zau+0 bought from shop, soulcraft normal. He killed Paris one hit. So many hits and each hit deals 11million damage..

the savage, the overlord and the shadowwalker are left. I didnt wanted to go bone again so I just took them to monsters in the windia plains. Everyone used just a zau+0.

The savage made 4,8million damage each hit, the overlord made 2x11million damage and the shadowwalker did pretty hard 400k dmg.

Needs a balance. Very Happy

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:23 am