EX Dragonica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Got banned for nothing
by farmor123 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

» My youtube channel - PvP
by DarkRaffy Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 pm

» EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended
by fshnchps Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

» Monster Card
by crazyasc Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 pm

» NET framework
by fshnchps Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm

2 posters

[PvP Daily] S6 PvP with rewards

Phazt
    Phazt
    Trusted
    Trusted

[PvP Daily] S6 PvP with rewards Empty [PvP Daily] S6 PvP with rewards

Post by Phazt Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:09 pm

- Information -

All challenges will be using our S6 preset. Only classes available are warriors line, archers line, thieves line and chaosmage. Invokers and drakan classes are forbidden due to being unbalanced. Everyone must be using the PvP ring and lv40 weapon without extra stats.

To encourage more players into our pvp community, I have decided to include a big prize pots to anyone who wants to participate. To issue a challenge, ask me anytime ( [GM]Night] ).

S6 rules are managed by years of experience. These rules are our definition of pvp and very difficult to learn. You are by no means forced to play with S6 in our server, however my current pvp event will grant passionate players who can devote themselves into S6 with exclusive pot prizes. Read them carefully if you want to partipicate. If you find S6 dull and unfair, please do not issue a challenge. I will not tolerate any harsh negativity towards our presets. If you have any questions. Feel free to send me a pm or leave a comment down below.

Read about the S6 rules preset here: https://ex-dragonica.forumotion.com/t37-preset-s6

- Prize pot -

[3000 woodi coins] = win a best of 9 with S6 rulesets
    [450 woodi coins] = win at least 3 Rounds of 9 + S6 rulesets
    [150 woodi coins] = win at least 1 Round out of 9 + S6 rulesets
    [75 woodi coins] = Play with S6 rulesets
    [0 woodi coin] = For trolling
    Emi
    Emi
    Trusted
    Trusted

[PvP Daily] S6 PvP with rewards Empty Re: [PvP Daily] S6 PvP with rewards

Post by Emi Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:06 pm

Event is now open again, to issue a challenge find [GM]Night / Zindella in-game.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:35 am