EX Dragonica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Got banned for nothing
by farmor123 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

» My youtube channel - PvP
by DarkRaffy Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 pm

» EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended
by fshnchps Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

» Monster Card
by crazyasc Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 pm

» NET framework
by fshnchps Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm

2 posters

Sorcerer Fix

Remikum
    Remikum
    Regular
    Regular

Sorcerer Fix Empty Sorcerer Fix

Post by Remikum Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:46 pm

Hello,

I guess I found something on my Sorcerer. Some hours ago I created my sorcerer and he reaches already a huge MATK.
    Buffed with Focus it reaches 114,6k MATK and a total of 32,5k Ice damage.

I'm using an origin belt, so I don't pay attention to crits. Only normal damage.

And I found, the magic skills (Blizzard, Fire Emblem,Snow Blues and Backdraft) are weak. I only reach 20-30k damage with them and they get a really low damage boost when I equip any elements or 15* Caracha Rings.

Every other skills works perfectly and does about 100k damage.

I hope you can fix this somehow Smile
    fshnchps
    fshnchps

Sorcerer Fix Empty Re: Sorcerer Fix

Post by fshnchps Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:36 am

If you make critical hits that "would" do over 200k DMG. Usually, that would be over the limit. Whenever you do over the limit, there will be no damage done, and not even numbers will be appearing.

There's a way to remove crit rate here, but it's useless if your "None Critical" damage is less than 200k.

So before you get that strong enough to do over the critical damage limit, then I suggest you lower your dmg somehow so your main skills are doing atleast 150-190k dmg
    Remikum
    Remikum
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Remikum Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:21 am

It's not useless at all. If I really play my Sorcerer on critical rate, I will also nerf my three high damage skills. Thats stupid and not the point.

The four skills don't do the damage they should do. When all other skills work with 100k damage or even with one million.. why are doing fire emblem and blizzard 25k with a much higher magic attack?
    fshnchps
    fshnchps

Post by fshnchps Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:31 am

Are your fire emblem and blizzard doing 25k as crit? Or not as a critical.

Because if you start to do too high crits, that is around 600k dmg, even if you can't see it. It will do like 1-80k.

Once you start going over the limit of 210k critical damage, it will start being completely weird.

The only way you are able to do million dmg, is by using your strongest spells like Meteorite, Awakening skills.

Unless you have 600k matk like max tier

I have said before, the Critical Damage limited is not something I chose. It is a bug that came with the server files, I cannot fix it. I, you, everyone has to deal with it by various of ways.
    Remikum
    Remikum
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Remikum Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:04 pm

I'm using the origin belt, so its just normal damage. No criticals. The only reason why I started this thread is because Fire Emblem, Blizzard, Backdraft and Snow blues are only doing about 25k dmg with a magical attack of 115k + elements. There is just something wrong.

This is also important to know if it gets a fix because of my next elga weapon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:08 pm