EX Dragonica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Got banned for nothing
by farmor123 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

» My youtube channel - PvP
by DarkRaffy Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 pm

» EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended
by fshnchps Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

» Monster Card
by crazyasc Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 pm

» NET framework
by fshnchps Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm

[Patch 'Endairon'] The revival of the Water God Endairon

fshnchps
    fshnchps

[Patch 'Endairon'] The revival of the Water God Endairon Empty [Patch 'Endairon'] The revival of the Water God Endairon

Post by fshnchps Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:19 am

We've finally finished up the new sets of armor, and it is now obtainable in this version.

It consist of 1 armor set, and 1 weapon for each classes except Drakan classes.

It's introduced as a new End Tier, so don't expect to be able to easily obtain it, you people who are undergeared or new to the server.

It is by no means impossible to get, and is very plausible, I tested it using a Max Tier Character.

If you do not understand what I mean by Tier, then head over to the GameGuides and check it out there.

Where to get craft Endairon equps?

Well that's simple. You go to the Production NPC in 'Port of the winds'.
    Now, there's a new menu here, select [Master Crafting] and then [Crafting] Endairon

In this list, you'll be able to see all of the things you will want to craft, and what you also require to craft the following items.

Now, to get the [Endairon Crystal] you will need to turn in a Bounty item that is dropped by none other than Endairon.

Now, where is Endairon the water god located? That's pretty obvious, in the Aqua Dungeon in "Port of the Winds"

You will need to do a few simple quest. If you do not know how to proceed, then head to the Journal by pressing "J" and then All Quest, and locate Water Temple Quest.

I will navigate you to talk to the Bulletin Board next to the Mailbox in "Port of the winds"

Do the quest, and eventually you will be able to Enter Endairon's chamber.

Goodluck!

Patch Notes

Now, I'm sure even though I made production gathering and processing faster. You're probably terribly tired of the machines breaking.

Now it will still break, but you can COMPLETELY ignore it. It will fix itself, and the broken state, is just a glitch. Sort of?

- Bug fixes:
    - Lv 27 monsters at Edge of the World
    - Miss translation of 10000 cash pouch to 2000 cash pouch

- New Translations
    Gave new translation to some legendary elga armor, including some accessories.

Service Changes

Okay, I've spoken with Emi. And we came to a conclusion that Leveling should have a little more to it.

So the service panel now offers Lv.40 and all the job changes.

And Lv 60 and all the job changes for accounts that are Subscribed as Woodi Club

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:28 pm