EX Dragonica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Got banned for nothing
by farmor123 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

» My youtube channel - PvP
by DarkRaffy Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 pm

» EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended
by fshnchps Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

» Monster Card
by crazyasc Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 pm

» NET framework
by fshnchps Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm

+4
Guppy
Nyx
ShaBloze
fshnchps
8 posters

[Christmas Event] Suggest your ideas now!

fshnchps
    fshnchps

[Christmas Event] Suggest your ideas now! Empty [Christmas Event] Suggest your ideas now!

Post by fshnchps Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:06 am

Ok, I have a few ideas about what to host for this december or christmas event.

But, I don't know if it's satisfying enough. So let me hear your ideas, what do you want to see/have in december or christmas?
    ShaBloze
    ShaBloze

[Christmas Event] Suggest your ideas now! Empty Re: [Christmas Event] Suggest your ideas now!

Post by ShaBloze Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:31 pm

Christmas Theme, then make event for best pic or something?
    Questions everyday, if correct, random price?
    Some kindda (rare) bonus misc in Bone/Paris/Elga, which gives you bonus price when bounty (w-coin, cash, ins scroll?)
    dancisbeato
    dancisbeato
    New
    New

[Christmas Event] Suggest your ideas now! Empty Re: [Christmas Event] Suggest your ideas now!

Post by dancisbeato Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:46 pm

Since it's christmas time, why won't make an event where everyone will benefit? Everyone can join easily and easily get rewards for them to get more stronger? Rewards such as: Legendary Insurance scrolls, Cash, and W-Coin. It's Christmas! Smile
    Nyx
    Nyx
    New
    New

Post by Nyx Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:11 pm

Contest for best christmas/winter themed outfit, and/or some sort of advent calendar via service panel similar to the halloween one but where everyone gets the same things. Maybe some special christmas only item, which returns every christmas?

Just throwing some ideas out
    Guppy
    Guppy
    New
    New

Post by Guppy Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:31 pm

its simple . just double the gold drop, w-coins from paris/bone ,cash , and make the items cheap in cash shop well not all of them .. for 3 days eve , Christmas and after the day after Christmas
    just my ideas
    ShaBloze
    ShaBloze

Post by ShaBloze Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:58 pm

Advent calendar would have been nice.. but too late tho.. :/
    Nyx
    Nyx
    New
    New

Post by Nyx Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:46 pm

ShaBloze wrote:Advent calendar would have been nice.. but too late tho.. :/

Better late than never :)
    fshnchps
    fshnchps

Post by fshnchps Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:25 am

The calender event is what I've had in mind to now.

The idea behind it was to start on the 1st. But was delayed due to failing to create the Endairon items and re-creating the dungeon as I had planned.

Although if I want to create the calender system, everyone will have to go through something called:
    Account Identity Claim

Previously on Halloween everyone was able to claim item everyday. Much like Calender system. And there was a chance to obtain a limited item which I also have in mind for Christmas.

However, the biggest thing that made me want to stop the Event was this:

[GM] Only use 1 account for this Event. Multiple account will get punished in various ways
    Even though I had given a warning of like this, out of 26 players that had got the Warning. 14 people used multiple account.

The first time, I gave them another warning, since their excuse was "I didn't read rule on forum sorry" Now, I'm a human person. So I'm not very cold.

Ofcourse I remember the name of these players, so what happened that made me really angry.

Out of those 14 players that used multiple account. 6 of them CONTINUED after warning. And yes 4 of them got banned, some got their "Main character DELETED". And some was banned from using services for a limited time.

What am I trying to say? If you guys want a good event like that where we use the service system.
    You will need to have absolute patience and go through the identity register service.

How it works is like this
    Send Identity Registration => Wait for me to Accept it => Account will forever be enabled for such Services

It can take even 2 days for you to get accepted, because I have to go through very many.
    And all the applications, need to be applied both via Service Panel and Forum.

I'm sure some of you have seen the Halloween thread and seen an example of it.

Let's hear your opinion.

For now the Calender Event is strong in favor. There will be a limited item aswell. There will not be a discount however. But there will be one for New Year.
    dancisbeato
    dancisbeato
    New
    New

Post by dancisbeato Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:34 am

I agree with what fshnchps said. Smile +1
    cyro
    cyro
    New
    New

Post by cyro Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:41 am

What if make a Bundle sale like [Legend]Black Dragon Lord Set(Dragoon)...i saw a lot of players are in lower teir and i also...Just an idea
    akimang
    akimang
    New
    New

Post by akimang Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:55 am

i vote Christmas event lol!
    IceSouls

Post by IceSouls Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:53 pm

Christmas donation event :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:11 am