EX Dragonica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Got banned for nothing
by farmor123 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

» My youtube channel - PvP
by DarkRaffy Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 pm

» EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended
by fshnchps Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

» Monster Card
by crazyasc Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 pm

» NET framework
by fshnchps Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm

3 posters

VIRUS detected while starting the game!!

Sarah
    Sarah
    New
    New

VIRUS detected while starting the game!!  Empty VIRUS detected while starting the game!!

Post by Sarah Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:10 am

when i start the game i detect Virus:Win32/Ramnit.I

information about the virus :
    "Virus.Ramnit.I is a very serious intrusion into your computer's security. This virus combines the backdoor capabilities of a Trojan with the self-replication typical of worms. Virus.Ramnit.I can allow hackers to take complete control of your computer. This may let them infect your computer with other malicious programs to steal your money, or use your computer for their own purposes. Virus.Ramnit.I is known to spread through USB devices and external storage. Virus.Ramnit.I can also proliferate freely in file sharing networks. If you guess that your machine is contaminated with Virus.Ramnit.I, use a legitimate anti-virus application to remove Virus.Ramnit.I immediately" affraid can anyone explain that ? thanks affraid
    Sarah
    Sarah
    New
    New

VIRUS detected while starting the game!!  Empty What Happens if Virus.Ramnit.I Is Left Unchecked?

Post by Sarah Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:16 am

Letting Virus.Ramnit.I run rampant in your computer can have catastrophic effects. The main danger is that Virus.Ramnit.I acts as a back door through which hackers can gain access to your computer. The danger in this is immediately obvious. An unscrupulous individual can use Virus.Ramnit.I to gain access to your computer and then use it to download malicious software to damage your system and steal your private information. However, the most dangerous effect of having something like Virus.Ramnit.I on your computer, is that your computer may be used as part of a botnet.
    Emi
    Emi
    Trusted
    Trusted

VIRUS detected while starting the game!!  Empty Re: VIRUS detected while starting the game!!

Post by Emi Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:06 am

Can you provide a screenshot of the scan? I've double checked mine with malwarebytes and some other and dont see anything. Either way, ramnit is really old and is harmless now.
    fshnchps
    fshnchps

VIRUS detected while starting the game!!  Empty Re: VIRUS detected while starting the game!!

Post by fshnchps Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:09 am

When it's about the patcher.

Then the patcher is personally programmed by me. And if I think about it. It acts just like a virus

It connects to my webfiles, compares your version to latest version.
    Gets a link depending on your version

Downloads the patch and extracts it without your consent.

Sounds like a virus right? But that's what makes the patcher a patcher. I'm not going to submit a huge document just to get my patcher whitelisted for suspicious code detected as trojan backdoor and generic false positives.

People can either use manual patch, or just go at their own risk.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:16 am