EX Dragonica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Got banned for nothing
by farmor123 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

» My youtube channel - PvP
by DarkRaffy Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 pm

» EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended
by fshnchps Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

» Monster Card
by crazyasc Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 pm

» NET framework
by fshnchps Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm

4 posters

[FAQ] Frequently asked Questions and Answers. Solutions and workarounds

fshnchps
    fshnchps

[FAQ] Frequently asked Questions and Answers. Solutions and workarounds Empty [FAQ] Frequently asked Questions and Answers. Solutions and workarounds

Post by fshnchps Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:14 am

Q: Why is my patcher not opening?
    A: Your operative system does not support it. Or you do not have .NET Framework 4.0 or later versions

Q: Why is my patcher telling me that I have to install it to the game folder?
    A: Open your game folder, and open the patcher from there. Shortcuts will not work. Strangely.

Q: I click "Update" but nothing happens?
    A: I recommend you download manual patches instead then.

Q: My game doesn't even open
    A: make sure dragonica.exe is in "release" folder in game folder. And that the hotfix is installed. Usually included in the newest installer

Q: My game still doesn't open, and I have hotfix and dragonica.exe is in release folder
    A: One of the".DAT" files may be corrupt. Or your resolution is invalid, make it window mode by editing "config.xml" in release folder. Change Fullscreen to 0.

Q: When I login, right after entering my username and password. My game crashes
    A: That's because the hotfix is not installed. And you're most likely on Windows 8 - 10 that requires hotfix

Q: When I login, it says Failed to login
    A: Either server is restarting or maintenance. Or, you're not launching the game properly. Don't launch the game using dragonica.exe

Q: It says Map is Offline need to contact GM
    A: Either server is restarting, or someone was using TwinFighter and crashed a map completely. Report this on forum/chat/skype. And I'll turn the map back on again.

Q: (Paris is bugged, please fix it) What is the bug?
    A: Really people, start telling me details. First of all, it is not bugged. There's a cooldown on when you can revive with gold again. And if you revive using gold too often, you'll be stuck as dead and alive.

Q: I/we killed bone but nothing is happening after
    A: Well, this happens sometimes, someone said if you keep skipping holding shift for cinematics. Then the chance of it happening will be less.

Q: People see different stats than me, and items have different stats from what people say?
    A: Just .. update your game to latest patch already

Q: Cherry is bugged
    A: Again, no specifying the bugs. But the health, damage of cherry blossom boss is "INTENDED". Remember, before you joined, this is a High difficulty server. It is not meant to be solo'd the entire way. Although you still can. Just stop being a noob.

Q: Elga is extremely bugged, it is so ridiculous. Look at his HP
    A: Uh no, this is all Intended, DMG and HP all of it. Stop thinking you can solo it, and you need to be prepared with gears, have someone build specific for tanking it.

Q: We spent so much effort and time, and we crashed at elga ... seriously
    A: This is normal for EVERY dragonica. The iron rule has been to restart your client before important runs. So your chances of crashing is low. There are also some skills that induce crashing; such as "CrossBlade" awakening from Shadow ninja. Just stop using it

Q: I'm a cleric, my heals are not working
    A: That's intended, I disabled all the heals in this game. Goodluck, nothing is impossible here. Proven not to be too difficult aswell.

Q: I'm a cleric, why disable barbarian freeze?
    A: Well .. use the frog skill. That is freezing now. Since barbarian crashed people too often.

Q: Why are there so many bugs but no fix?
    A: I would fix it, if I could. But this is a client issue, and without the source-code I cannot do anything. If you think it's so easy and love to curse and shout at me? How about you fix it then? Prove me how easy it is.

Q: I am lv "24-27" I can't do Job change or level up
    A: Explore our services seriously. You start at Lv.40 on this server. And won't need to do any job change quest. Honestly, people who join this server need to know how to use all services.

Q: I'm leveling so slow
    A: Really? I swear someone just leveled from Lv.40 to Lv.99 in 1 hour using X5 EXP Potion + Jack beans at cherry blossom map

Q: Why I can't randomize legendary items?
    A: Go update to latest patch

Q: Elga is impssible
    A: No it's not, read the Elga preparation guide on the game guides. Actually read all of the viable stuff in there. And stop thinking you can solo it at beginning. Once you're past gears of elga, you can solo it. Or if you're good.

Q: This server sucks, nobody is helping beginners
    A: Yes they do, look at all the guides. Oh you mean free items? Fuck off, this is not a place for beggers. This server is all about effort, everything is obtainable by effort. Every dungeon runs is a progress to your resources.

Q: I have no idea what to build and nobody is telling me
    A: Is your IQ lower than 50? Even I have played the game for 6 years, never done PvE past lv 60. And I can imagine perfectly what to build for any suitable role.

Q: Where do I buy .. "this" and "that"
    A: Seriously before you ask, look through ENTIRE Cash Shop, and Woodi Shop If it doesn't in there, then you can ask people and staff.

Q: Farming W-Coin is so slow
    A: Well, once you farmed enough to do Elga or fast Paris runs. You'll be farming wcoin at an extraordinary rate. More so if you can do Endairon

Q: I can't be resurrected by HolyCross
    A: Well, either you are stuck because of revival using gold. Or you simply have over 400.000 HP

Q: I can't put more than 750 points in AGI why when cap is 3000?
    A: Use services to apply bonus stats, you'll find it on the page where you buy stats

Q: My evade start from 0 again
    A: Your base evade is too high. The maximum agility you can have before it reset is 4500 total

Q: My critical hit is not doing damage
    A: There's a limit of 210.000 critical damage. Just lower your dmg so your crits are doing under it.
    Eventually you'll be so strong you wont need critical damage anymore. That's where you start using New Origin Belt

Q: Am I allowed to use multiclient?
    A: Yes you are. But not in battlesquare

Q: I have legendary items with over 800 soulforce. Full equips, what do I do now?
    A: You're Tier 3 only. Maybe lower. You can start getting Elga weapon and advance even further. That's not the end.

Q: What is "bounty" how do I use it?
    A: You login on website, open service panel. And exchange bounty for reward. It's self explanatory what a bounty is. Honestly

Q: I just started, I don't know how to use service or what it is. I don't know how to level, I don't know how to get free items, I don't know how to get artifact
    A: Ok, what is your IQ, lower than 20? How stupid can some people be, there are so many guides on forum. Especially beginner guides, fucking read it.

Q: Someone with same ATK and CDMG as me is doing more damage than me, why?
    A: Because that person is using (PvE) Skills which are generally a custom PvE version of a skill at Lv.4 only. they cannot be used in PvP but they are much more powerful than normal version of the skill.

Q: How am I supposed to Enchant to +20 when Insurance scroll cost so much
    A: You don't use any insurance scroll to +16. Read again on Shop (Legendary Soulcraft Insurance Scroll". Right that is only to be used for soulcraft to legendary items.

Q: I got low soulforce on item, how do I get better?
    A: Use Soulcraft Extractor, and then make item artifact again. And go RNG!

Q: How do I get W-Coin?
    A: Right, you're a beginner. Well I wrote a guide on that on the forum, you read this thread but not that one well ... Idk. Maybe you should read all the game guides.

Q: I have bug, please help, fix pls, I can't play like this
    A: What is the bug, how can I fix a bug I don't know about, how am I supposed to know what bug is making you not able to play? 90% people report bugs like this. Think about how stupid of a question this is?

Q: I can't turn in my quest, I am Lv.1 - 20
    A: You don't need to do any quest, just use the service for job change and level to Lv.40

Q: Some people have over 2000 evade, how on earth am I supposed to hit them?
    A: Guess what, Aim Rate Socket card gives +150% Aim Rate. More agility you have, the more those give. Evade is easily countered here

Q: Someone is AFK in bsq. Sometimes multiclient. Or just running with flag
    A: Report their name. I'll ban them for you. If that's what you wish for.

Q: Can I use MACRO to spam X?
    A: Yes you can.

Q: Can I use macro to auto farm while I afk?
    A: No

Q: People are greedy, they farm and get alot of wcoin. But won't share at all
    A: Because carrying you that way, is futile. This server is about learning experience. If you know what you're doing, then they might share. But if it's a first time for you, getting a free ride to a specific Tier is completely useless. Because you have no idea what you are doing.

Think about it, many of the top players had nobody to help them. Spent months to even get there. Alone or, as a team. Do you think they got help like you wish for? Nope. And recently I made the server easier, so don't think you're having a hard time.

You're being rude and giving a hard time to those players you keep asking for help and free items.

SHAME ON YOU

Ok that concludes this FAQ now.

Last edited by fshnchps on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    RedHarmony
    RedHarmony
    Friendly
    Friendly

[FAQ] Frequently asked Questions and Answers. Solutions and workarounds Empty Re: [FAQ] Frequently asked Questions and Answers. Solutions and workarounds

Post by RedHarmony Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:45 pm

Nice , if i find other bugs i'll tell you Wink
    Coldeh
    Coldeh
    Regular
    Regular

[FAQ] Frequently asked Questions and Answers. Solutions and workarounds Empty Re: [FAQ] Frequently asked Questions and Answers. Solutions and workarounds

Post by Coldeh Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:52 pm

Nicee:D I'm sure this will help out alot of the new comers like myself Surprised
    aymenleme
    aymenleme

Post by aymenleme Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:47 pm

i have a question so i have a probleme wit net framework telling me that the game has an error what sould i do btw i already updated it to 4.5 and thank u

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:19 pm