EX Dragonica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Got banned for nothing
by farmor123 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

» My youtube channel - PvP
by DarkRaffy Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 pm

» EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended
by fshnchps Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

» Monster Card
by crazyasc Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 pm

» NET framework
by fshnchps Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm

2 posters

[Patch Note] V3.4 - Seraphim's Wings. New custom feature!

fshnchps
    fshnchps

[Patch Note] V3.4 - Seraphim's Wings. New custom feature! Empty [Patch Note] V3.4 - Seraphim's Wings. New custom feature!

Post by fshnchps Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:20 am

[Endairon]

Endairon is now supposed to be done in a party.

He now will always drop 4 bounties. And his stats have been buffed significantly.

[Skill Changes]

Gatling Rush
    Right, this was spammable, and caused Endairon to be flinched endlessly. In Patch V3.5 the rework for PvE skills will be done. So for now, just deal with it. It's just a quick workaround atm.

Arrow Shower
    Just like gatling rush,  it was constantly flinching and doing alot of dmg aswell. Along with Gatling rush, I just put a bit cooldown on it to keep things a bit calmer.

[Patch Note] V3.4 - Seraphim's Wings. New custom feature! Secredprotection:: Sacred Protection
    - Increased DMG taken for allies to 75%
    - Increased DMG reduction on DMG taken for allies to 75%

[Patch Note] V3.4 - Seraphim's Wings. New custom feature! Barricade :: Barricade
    - Decreased cooldown to 2 seconds
    - Decreased duration to 2 seconds
    - Planned Feature: +60% Pure block Rate in Barricade Stance (V3.5)

[Patch Note] V3.4 - Seraphim's Wings. New custom feature! Sanctuary :: Sanctuary
    - Heals +10.000 HP every second for 40 seconds (Unconfirmed)

[ Seraphim's Wings ]

These wings are unreleased design that was never used in official.

I snooped in the models and xml + nifs and found this. Decided to use it for the new wings.

The wings are upgrade-able in 5 tiers. And will require Paris Wings to start off. To Upgrade it and craft it, you will require alot of W-Coin and Feathers.

[Battlesquare]

Rewards:
    Team reward changed to give from 1 to 2 Feather to the winning team.
    Remikum
    Remikum
    Regular
    Regular

[Patch Note] V3.4 - Seraphim's Wings. New custom feature! Empty Re: [Patch Note] V3.4 - Seraphim's Wings. New custom feature!

Post by Remikum Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:12 am

[Endairon]
    He now will always drop 4 bounties. And his stats have been buffed significantly.

- I now did 7 or 8 runs and it never dropped 4 bounties. The drop rate is a little bit higher I guess but I also got 3 rounds nothing.

- A lot harder then before, be careless a second and you're done for. With very very good equipment and skill still possible to solo. (Easier for range classes.)

- Some skills appear to deal no damage (I know, skills will be changed with Patch3.5 but I wanted to mention it.) Those skills for me as destroyer were Autoshot-System and Vulcan doing 70-350 dmg on Endairon. XD
    -- When Endairon is on really low health (10%) Sniping deals incredible 70K dmg.

- the time with my 35 seconds runs are gone, I will miss it. Even if I like the difficulty now. :P
    fshnchps
    fshnchps

[Patch Note] V3.4 - Seraphim's Wings. New custom feature! Empty Re: [Patch Note] V3.4 - Seraphim's Wings. New custom feature!

Post by fshnchps Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:49 am

hmm can't do much to drop rates I guess. It just won't listen to me

Well, with v3.41 skills changes are coming in slowly. And feedbacks are needed.

Not specific skills are being nerfed. but every single one of them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:56 am