EX Dragonica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Got banned for nothing
by farmor123 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

» My youtube channel - PvP
by DarkRaffy Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 pm

» EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended
by fshnchps Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

» Monster Card
by crazyasc Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 pm

» NET framework
by fshnchps Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm

+2
KungFuBear
Coldeh
6 posters

JP Summer Event(2011) Medal Guide

Coldeh
    Coldeh
    Regular
    Regular

JP Summer Event(2011) Medal Guide Empty JP Summer Event(2011) Medal Guide

Post by Coldeh Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:06 pm

[Introduction]

Hi Guys! Firstly I'd like to introduce myself, my IGN is "Coldeh" and I've been playing on this server for 3 weeks or so, many of you may already know me but for those of you who don't, Hi Smile.
    So, I've seen alot of players asking how to get the "JP Summer Event(2011)" medal so I decided to make this guide for current and/or newer players who aren't exactly sure how to obtain this medal.

JP Summer Event(2011) Medal Guide Riw6ci

[Alright! Let's Begin!]

First of all if you haven't already, please take a look at Lucy's Guide ---> "~ Professions Farming For Dummies ~"

Now that you have started your gathering professions you might be wondering about these insects/bugs being added to your inventory as you gather the materials of your profession.

JP Summer Event(2011) Medal Guide 23m4igp

[Time To Quest!]

Let's head back over to Port of Winds and open up the map for a second.

JP Summer Event(2011) Medal Guide 2dw979z

There's NPC's at locations other than Port of Winds such as:

Jess in Moonlight Shore Village

JP Summer Event(2011) Medal Guide 34ovkvb

and Railey at the Canyon of Oblivion Field Map.

JP Summer Event(2011) Medal Guide Fd4pj5

Each of these NPC's have either a single quest which you can access by speaking to them or a "Blank Quest" in their list of quests.

JP Summer Event(2011) Medal Guide 300d104

Even though it says that you need 30 Royal Jellies and 30 Roots, it actually takes 20 insects to complete so don't worry about that.

JP Summer Event(2011) Medal Guide 2qiuz9z

NOTE: You can do these quests repeatedly until you run out of 20 insects to turn in for multiple certificates.
    Once you've completed the quest, you will have received a certificate in your Inventory under the Misc Tab.

JP Summer Event(2011) Medal Guide 334s1vp

[Turning In the Certificates!]

Now what you're going to want to do with these certificates is as follows: Head up to the center of Port of Winds and run upto the fat blue cat named Gato near the Gada Vending Machine Laughing

JP Summer Event(2011) Medal Guide 6tpziw

Now you have to take the green quest he's offering and this quest requires 5 Certificates to complete. The same certificates you were getting for turning in insects!

IMPORTANT: You can only do this quest ONCE a day.

Once you have completed this quest you will have received a reward box in your Inventory under the Cash Tab.

JP Summer Event(2011) Medal Guide Rgwbw5

Now all that's left to do it pray to Lord Gaben (my CS:GO pals will catch my drift) and hope you get the medal!

JP Summer Event(2011) Medal Guide Fnyfya

If you unfortunately do not get the medal the first time like myself, KEEP TRYING every day until you get it!

Alright guys that's my time.
    Thanks for taking the time out to read it and I hope you liked my guide. Sorry if it wasn't perfect, it's my first guide ^^.
    See you all in-game.
    Feel free to ask me any questions in-game if you have any.
    IGN: Coldeh
    KungFuBear
    KungFuBear
    New
    New

JP Summer Event(2011) Medal Guide Empty Re: JP Summer Event(2011) Medal Guide

Post by KungFuBear Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:25 pm

Nice , i almost finished my own guide for this but meh. I quit , got bored lol.
    Coldeh
    Coldeh
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Coldeh Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:22 am

Thanks. I hadn't realised that there was a new medal coming out when I made this. Oh well haha.
    Destructer
    Destructer

Post by Destructer Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:26 pm

Good Very Happy
    ming999
    ming999
    New
    New

Post by ming999 Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:45 pm

any other NPC aside from what mentioned above? Cause i have JP bug around 250pcs and i don't know where to turn those for the quest. Thanks in advance Smile
    Coldeh
    Coldeh
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Coldeh Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:01 am

Most of the bugs can be turned in at PoW but the two others that aren't in PoW I mentioned in the guide. Sorry for the late reply, I've been away from Ex-Dgn for a while ^^
    Us3dN4m3
    Us3dN4m3
    New
    New

Post by Us3dN4m3 Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:48 pm

I can't trade in any bugs at that little girl in Canyon of Oblivion :O
    Is that a bug? Was the Quest moved to another NPC? thanks for a little info Very Happy
    I'm having this bug that looks like a black and red Tic-Tac over 2200 times...
    Nally
    Nally
    New
    New

Post by Nally Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:54 pm

Us3dN4m3 wrote:I can't trade in any bugs at that little girl in Canyon of Oblivion :O
    Is that a bug? Was the Quest moved to another NPC? thanks for a little info Very Happy
    I'm having this bug that looks like a black and red Tic-Tac over 2200 times...

try talking to the girl near water temple
    Us3dN4m3
    Us3dN4m3
    New
    New

Post by Us3dN4m3 Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:09 am

I've tried that but she wants other bugs than the above mentioned.
    I also tried talking to the Canyon of Oblivion girl again. I was able to complete the quest now somehow using 4 different bugs. So the quest works but is it supposed to be that she takes 5 of all bugs except for that Tic-Tac bug?

What I also would like to know is, if the JP medal is still in those Gachas that you get from Gato after turning in 5 certificates. The last 24 I opened only had some poor costumes, fireworks and little money. When I got my medals I got 3 medals out of 8 Gachas.

Pure coincedence?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:49 pm