EX Dragonica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Got banned for nothing
by farmor123 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

» My youtube channel - PvP
by DarkRaffy Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 pm

» EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended
by fshnchps Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

» Monster Card
by crazyasc Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 pm

» NET framework
by fshnchps Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm

[GUIDE]solo Endairon

ration
    ration

[GUIDE]solo Endairon Empty [GUIDE]solo Endairon

Post by ration Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:00 pm

Hello,if you have trouble soloing enda then this is where you need to be - this post will tell you everything you need to know about soloing enda in about 3-10 min (depending on class and gear).
    Note: dragoons and other classes not made for dps will take more likely 10 minutes to clear.

"The minimum requirements" are :
    1.At least 200k hp ,120k physical defence  60% physical damage drop (though,it will be hard to do it with such low stats,it can be done)
    2.Medium or high dps, (you need to take at least 0.30% of his hp with your "best",non-ultimate skill)
    3. 5 pieces of jack'o lantern set(5th item bonus got removed from that set,just use one more dino set item)
    4.The eclipse earrings(the earrings that heal you with 10% chance every time you use a skill,can be found in the unisex>special section,last page)if you want a much easier time.
    Note: regarding the first requirement,if you have 180k hp 120k physical defense and 70% pdd it will still work,same with 250k hp and 55% pdd etc,even tho,for this boss pdd is very important.

Now,first thing you need to do before attempting your first solo run is dividing your skills into 3 categories.
    First category: knock up skills.These skills are the skills that can knock up endairon,make sure you have at least one on your quickslots.
    Second category: dps skills.Those skills deal the most damage compared to all your other skills,regarding of cast time and costs(ultimate skills don't count in this situation)
    Third category: sustain skills.When you use a sustain skill(and wear the healing earrings) it heals you more than once.
    Note:there are skills that can be labeled in multiple categories.

Here are a few skill examples:
    Spoiler:

Once you got your skills roles right you're ready to start the run.(trust me,i know people who made another character with the class i was using,because it seemed easier to them to solo enda with it >.> guess what,they couldn't,since they didn't understand the skills of either classes)

Here comes the hard part:

Stage 1:Enter the boss room,skip the cinematic as quick as possible to earn a few more seconds before the boss starts attacking,use one or two of your best dps skills and then knock the boss up or take a bit of distance,use your ultimate.At this point,Endairon should have 87-95% hp left.

Stage 2:Get away from the boss after your ultimate's animation is over,to make sure you don't get hit(if your ultimate knocks him down you can use a dps skill once before taking distance).All you need to do now is to dps,which is fairly easy,but it can kill you if you do it wrong so pay attention.Always knock up the boss before using your dps skill,even if your skill would knock it up either way,then use your best dps skill until it wakes up,then go away,wait at least 3 seconds and repeat.While the boss is on "his feet" you can use dps skills that don't knock him down,until the 3 seconds are over,if you get hit just heal off the mobs or wait until your next dps window,depending on your class.Do this until the boss is enraged.At this point,Endairon should have 55-60% hp.

Stage 3:While he is enraged use any kind of dps skills that have short cast time,and beware,he has a bit more dmg(about 6% per attack on my sentinel) and much quicker animations.Once he's in the stunned state use your best dps skills,followed by the ultimate and the dps skills again.At this point the boss should have about 40-50% hp left.

Repeat stages 2 and 3 until the boss dies,sometimes he goes into rage mode at 1-10% hp left.sometimes he doesn't.

Note:you have to wait 3 seconds before knocking the boss up again because sometimes,if you do it too many times in a row you will notice that he'll have instant animations and it'll be much harder to survive.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:47 pm