EX Dragonica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Got banned for nothing
by farmor123 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

» My youtube channel - PvP
by DarkRaffy Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 pm

» EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended
by fshnchps Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

» Monster Card
by crazyasc Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 pm

» NET framework
by fshnchps Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm

Public apology

Phazt
    Phazt
    Trusted
    Trusted

Public apology Empty Public apology

Post by Phazt Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:25 am

This apology is directed to everyone who was involved under my dark period as human being.

Hi. In case you don't know my identity, I am previously known as [GM]Night. Among the first GM to monitor the very own server, delighted to be back. Sort of?

Backstory
    So what happen to me? What are my previous actions? What is the meaning of this very own apology? I'll come to that very shortly.

What happen to me cannot be explained on details for various reasons (Private stuff you know), those who are involved knows pretty much themselves my very own frustrations, anger and rage towards certain members.
    To make it short, I'm a human with a lot of personal problems among many. Sometimes its just a matter of time before you snap completely and make everything into a mess. You'll fall and stand up on your feet again. Because of my personal problems, I resigned as GM and quit the game completely, leaving everything absolutely behind without any traces left.
    However I do own every possible involved into my mess an apology for my egoistic behavior in the past cause I do acknowledge my mistake.

My actions cannot be undone or be excused. A very close friend of me sent a request to fill his missing videos to grow the community and inspire players worldwide. At first I wanted to play with a low profile to prevent any sort of return or drama. However some unspoken rules changed and it left a bad taste from my side and my enraged anger grew. Pitying my friend for many reasons and in the end cause a fuss.
    The truth behind my retarded act was my way to let out the frustration built over weeks. By any means I am not trying to shot anyone down, however I do say the lack of communication and trust is a significant part of me leaving. Either way I do say it was intentional cause for better in the end.

So why am I apologizing? I repeat, I acknowledge what I did in the past. Everyone deserves an apology as I am a very controversial guy as a player and as a person. By any aspects, calling me a normal person is just out of the ordinary. Not cause I want to, it's just how my years of playing Dragonica itself made me realize my very own status. Therefor anyone has the right to call me out of curiosity or suspect.

Why am I returning? Did anyone DESPERATELY ask me back?
    - No. I've not been in contact with anyone among the server for 2-3 months.
    I had it abandoned completely. My reason for a return is due to my girlfriend being stupid, therefor she rather want me to stay awake and do something productive for a change than sleeping all day. Dragonica has and will always be a huge part of me so I thought i'd make a comeback as I still love the game. That doesn't mean I will be granted the GM position straight ahead. To clear up misunderstandings, [GM]Subzero himself offered me to come back as a STAFF member.

Finally here's what I promised

To the Staff members, Players involved and the server itself
    I sincerely apologies for my controversial act and inconvenience. Everything I basically did was unnecessary and I do tend to rebuild my reputation and help everyone best possible I can. If you've still got salt into your wounds, I will accept my ''crimes'' and take it as a man.

BUT. I also feel a need for an apology from Emikzen himself for causing a big misunderstanding and caused distrust among many players towards me specifically for jumping into conclusions too early.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:49 pm