EX Dragonica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Got banned for nothing
by farmor123 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

» My youtube channel - PvP
by DarkRaffy Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 pm

» EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended
by fshnchps Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

» Monster Card
by crazyasc Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 pm

» NET framework
by fshnchps Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm

5 posters

what is the meanning of this server?

harelasaf888
    harelasaf888
    New
    New

what is the meanning of this server? Empty what is the meanning of this server?

Post by harelasaf888 Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:49 pm

Hello to everyone , im a Fantasy Dragonica player and i feel like i need a change .
    im thinking of moving to thisserver but in my first impression of this server i DONT understand what is the meanning of it .. is it ONLY pvp server? are u able to encahnt ur items ? is there elga ? pve ? normal skills ? new skills? changing of the element effect ? and more questions like those.

so if someone can explain me whats going on in this server GM , i prefer you to explain .but everyone else would be great .

please give me some basic knowledge in this server because im not sure if it is a normal dragonica..

Thank you ! Laughing
    akimang
    akimang
    New
    New

what is the meanning of this server? Empty Re: what is the meanning of this server?

Post by akimang Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:28 pm

u can PVE in this server, because, easy max level, if u wanna go Paris, Shiva, have scroll in cash Shop, enchant max now is 30, ofcourse have elga, element, it's really really easy, and max set is endairon set....
    Azumia
    Azumia
    Trusted
    Trusted

what is the meanning of this server? Empty Re: what is the meanning of this server?

Post by Azumia Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:34 pm

Elements on this server work like normal ATK (solar rings example) and they don't pierce defense.

You will end up focusing pvp once you reach endgame anyway o-O;
    Emi
    Emi
    Trusted
    Trusted

Post by Emi Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:25 pm

This is very different from a normal dragonica server. Our main focus will always be pvp but we will also release some custom dungeons and custom items.

Some skills have been remade for PvE and is not usable in PvP, you can either read the patch notes or look on all skills at Lv4 see which ones have massive damage.

If you want to know how to get started and whatnot I would recommend reading the Newbie guide in Game guides section
    harelasaf888
    harelasaf888
    New
    New

what is the meanning of this server? Empty look ..

Post by harelasaf888 Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:33 pm

look , i know the anatomy of the dragonica server .. im one of the strongest ppl in the fantasy dragonica , but i jsut need to understand the meanning of playing this server ..
    Phazt
    Phazt
    Trusted
    Trusted

Post by Phazt Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:45 pm

Well tell me what the meaning of fantasy is, give me some ideas first so I can give some kind of feedback you're looking for.
    harelasaf888
    harelasaf888
    New
    New

what is the meanning of this server? Empty fantasy dragonica

Post by harelasaf888 Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:56 pm

fantasy dragonica is a normal dragonica server with enchantments of +23 and normal equips like in the original dragonica , the main dungeons is paris elga galaxy and element .
    in the pvp there is no new disables. there is element attak and 6* and bloody and paris wings
    and all the rest items .
    u can make ur job improvment by clicking on a free scroll
    u can change cash to gold for the amount of the seller sells in his shop
    this is like the normal server but with little changes for making the enchant more easy , with scrolls of 80g from +5 to 15 , with scrolls of 50 pieces in 3200cash from 15+ to 20+ and with scrolls of 20 pieaces in  1100 from 20+ to 23+
    u can get 6* that is upgrading ur power of element in pvp
    there is bsq , market , event that the GS does and help of the GM megaphone .

this is kinda total dragonica fantasy
    i want to see what are the changes between fantasy and EX . Very Happy + if the premium shop u can use and if there is f7 that u can up lvl from lv40 to 85 .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:34 am