EX Dragonica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Got banned for nothing
by farmor123 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

» My youtube channel - PvP
by DarkRaffy Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 pm

» EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended
by fshnchps Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

» Monster Card
by crazyasc Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 pm

» NET framework
by fshnchps Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm

4 posters

[Ninja] Lvl 4 Ambush Skill (PVE) Tweak Suggestion

BellCranel
    BellCranel
    New
    New

[Ninja] Lvl 4 Ambush Skill (PVE) Tweak Suggestion Empty [Ninja] Lvl 4 Ambush Skill (PVE) Tweak Suggestion

Post by BellCranel Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:05 am

This class is considered Boss DPS/Damage dealer and its the only thing it can do.

Ninja doesn't have high damage like Destroyer and Devastator when it comes to PVE. I am fine with it since its not that strong and not too weak.

Lvl 4 Ambush (PVE) -  I don't know if it was intentionally made as a single target hit or if
    you get lucky, 2 enemies get hit in a group of mobs.
                                        -  It's good that its a non-launch version, we don't interrupt mob
    clearing in dungeons.
                                        -  It's also good that it has only 1 sec. cooldown. I mean we don't have
    other skills that can do alot of damage like dagger and violent blow.

All I am asking for is that Ambush (PVE) should hit at least 8-12 mobs at the same time.  

My point is, at end-tier of enda set in ninja with +20 enda weapon, where we should be able to join Akla Cave parties to get higher gears but we can't. The problem is, no one wants to have a ninja in their parties/runs because all of its mid-high % damage dealer skills are single target based only. Its too useless. We can't even hit any boss properly in akla because there's alot of mobs around them and all our skills are single target based except for 4 skills. Violent blow has good damage but 3 seconds CD and mist vanish is weak. Wood rush is a bit useless because of its high cooldown and low damage. Sky penetration has low cooldown but low damage also, it takes 3 sky penetration to kill mobs at enda, it can also slow down the clearing of mobs,try to imagine it at Akla Cave.

As i've said above, dealing damage is the only thing we can do and we can't even do it properly in dungeons like Akla Cave. That's why i want at least Ambush skill to be area damage.

Just to make it clear, all I'm talking about are PVE skills, not PVP/BSQ skills.
    Mobile
    Mobile
    Friendly
    Friendly

[Ninja] Lvl 4 Ambush Skill (PVE) Tweak Suggestion Empty Re: [Ninja] Lvl 4 Ambush Skill (PVE) Tweak Suggestion

Post by Mobile Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:55 pm

BUMP!! +1 for this post .. I was also curious about this one .. Ninja's are Good I rate them 4star out of 5.. but they are Easily Forgotten/Replaced by other Class in Dungeons Specially Akanai
    fshnchps
    fshnchps

[Ninja] Lvl 4 Ambush Skill (PVE) Tweak Suggestion Empty Re: [Ninja] Lvl 4 Ambush Skill (PVE) Tweak Suggestion

Post by fshnchps Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:00 am

If you make ambush hit more than 3 monsters. They'll become a clearer, They're a boss dps. There's no room for cleaerer for them.

Ambush was designed to hit 1 monster only, just like dagger. Because ambush is a replacement for dagger.

However the  only plan I have so far is to make Perfect Strike PvE - Doing high damage with the same cooldown, can hit up to  30 targets.

There might be a little dmg increase in ambush and throwing dagger, but it won't be much
    BellCranel
    BellCranel
    New
    New

Post by BellCranel Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:49 am

Is it possible to make a Swift Attack Lvl 4 PVE skill?
    fshnchps
    fshnchps

Post by fshnchps Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:51 am

It's possible, but got no plans for it.

Woodrush is a free skill, which still does dmg while you can use your other skills. Hence it's a free dmg, hence the low dmg on it.
    BellCranel
    BellCranel
    New
    New

Post by BellCranel Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:04 am

Thanks for replying to my suggestion. I'm excited about your plan for Perfect Strike PVE Upgrade, can't to wait for it Very Happy
    Mobile
    Mobile
    Friendly
    Friendly

Post by Mobile Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:08 am

fshnchps wrote:If you make ambush hit more than 3 monsters. They'll become a clearer, They're a boss dps. There's no room for cleaerer for them.

Ambush was designed to hit 1 monster only, just like dagger. Because ambush is a replacement for dagger.

However the  only plan I have so far is to make Perfect Strike PvE - Doing high damage with the same cooldown, can hit up to  30 targets.

There might be a little dmg increase in ambush and throwing dagger, but it won't be much

I'd love to see this plan Implemented .. i was a fan of Ninja since long ago
    RedHarmony
    RedHarmony
    Friendly
    Friendly

Post by RedHarmony Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:52 pm

Anyone heard about the spam jump x ?
    fshnchps
    fshnchps

Post by fshnchps Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:44 pm

RedHarmony wrote:Anyone heard about the spam jump x ?

Heard of staying ontopic? This is irrelevant as fuck and I don't even understand what you're trying to get at. It's like you don't even read the threads even.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:06 am