EX Dragonica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Got banned for nothing
by farmor123 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

» My youtube channel - PvP
by DarkRaffy Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 pm

» EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended
by fshnchps Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

» Monster Card
by crazyasc Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 pm

» NET framework
by fshnchps Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm

2 posters

[Approved] Help me hurry Gm please

blackapple
    blackapple
    New
    New

[Approved] Help me hurry Gm please Empty [Approved] Help me hurry Gm please

Post by blackapple Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:34 pm

"If you are requesting for Lv.90 EXP or 3rd JobChange, you must submit your CharacterName/3rdJob then your character must be offline for the change to take effect."
    Now my char still level 40, please help me to up level my char 90 or 75 pleaseeeee
    IGN: BlackApple
    Class: Shadow
    Emi
    Emi
    Trusted
    Trusted

[Approved] Help me hurry Gm please Empty Re: [Approved] Help me hurry Gm please

Post by Emi Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:19 pm

I have now given you level 75 and job change for a third time. If this doesnt work its only you to blame as Its already explained in the Read me HERE, if you want to level up you need to kill a mob within your level range. And if youre online at that char while im changing it will not work, and im definitely not gonna stay here and retry until you logout. If you make another thread regarding this I will block you from posting on the forum, see this as a warning. And if you still havent gotten job change and level then im sorry, you'll have to do it yourself.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:09 pm