EX Dragonica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Got banned for nothing
by farmor123 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

» My youtube channel - PvP
by DarkRaffy Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 pm

» EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended
by fshnchps Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

» Monster Card
by crazyasc Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 pm

» NET framework
by fshnchps Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm

3 posters

paris bugged

Arkangel
    Arkangel
    New
    New

paris bugged Empty paris bugged

Post by Arkangel Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:48 am

hi, i don't get it, i made a (solo)paris run yesterday and it worked perfectly, today i made 2 and after boss is defeated nothing happens  ... no reward no nothing. I can still use skills and move and stuff (teleport does not work)but no reward ... and to exit i have to force close the game :O.
    How are we new char`s supposed to gather w-coins ? {Personaly bone dragons is 10x times more hard and hard hitting than paris [he almoast every time(90% of cases) 1-shots me...]} And to top it off i spend cash to buy entrance .. its not a lot but it stacs up.

Hope u fix this and soon... Thx
    Char:DnaMagus
    Emi
    Emi
    Trusted
    Trusted

paris bugged Empty Re: paris bugged

Post by Emi Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:21 pm

Its a known bug that happens every now and then, we're not really sure what causing it so it might take a while to fix. Until then you can always get woodi coins from BSQ, and for now our halloween event if you're lucky: https://ex-dragonica.forumotion.com/t222-halloween-trick-of-treat
    Arkangel
    Arkangel
    New
    New

Post by Arkangel Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:16 pm

i think its related to cut seens not finishing or starting properly (the function that returns (1/0) for cutseen done move to next function(x) ) i noticed this, after doing some more runs , it is not related if hero or rare .. but when u keep shift it does not ff it slows it to 1&1/2 of normal and if not it is normal(at least ~2 ~2,5) if u get what i`m trying to say (ff=fast foreward) and with shift it works 100% without its by chance Smile) . And if i`m right just remove the ff option from the game client (its actualy pretty easy by disabeling it form core(client side) via patch Wink or just actively blocking it (server side)  ) and all the bugs with the instances shoul be resolved.
    that`s my programmer intuition Smile)
    thx and see you in game Very Happy

Last edited by Arkangel on Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no clear on speeds :)))
    fshnchps
    fshnchps

Post by fshnchps Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:41 am

Ignore what he said. He's very unclear of what he means. And also wrong about the possible solutions.

I'll make it clear for you, to get a bugfree dungeon Reward. You have to ALWAYS hold down your [SHIFT] Button to speed the text when you get to the boss.

If you don't, then the Dungeon can't tell if it finished the text and cinematic due to the Scene Stops before it is actually finished if you "do not" speed it up by holding Shift

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:37 am