EX Dragonica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Got banned for nothing
by farmor123 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

» My youtube channel - PvP
by DarkRaffy Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 pm

» EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended
by fshnchps Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

» Monster Card
by crazyasc Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 pm

» NET framework
by fshnchps Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm

4 posters

(OUTDATED) [★Guide] Minimum requirements for (Black Dragon Lord Elga)

YeEun
    YeEun

(OUTDATED) [★Guide] Minimum requirements for (Black Dragon Lord Elga) Empty (OUTDATED) [★Guide] Minimum requirements for (Black Dragon Lord Elga)

Post by YeEun Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:18 pm

(★ - INTRO )

You must've thought, it's a bug or completely unbeatable when you first tried to challenge the (Black Dragon Lord Elga) didn't you?

Don't misunderstand, on this server. It's actually intentionally made that challenging.
    So this is why I am writing this guide, to show you the steps to take to be prepared for hunting it.

But before else I want you to know 2 things:
    - You will not be able to SOLO it at first
    - It will take ALOT of time to get geared up

If you've understood that, then let's proceed

(★ - GEARS & STATS )

You're going to spend alot of time farming
    [Cash] and [W-Coin] to get these gears.

Your first priority is HP (Health Points/HitPoints)
    The reason why HP is the first priority, is because Elga does alot of damage with a single hit. Even worse, he has a special attack I will explain later that hits multiple times with the same DMG.

To get all this HP, you're going to buy
    [Blue Tyranno Dinosaur] - Chestpiece & Shoes (2 Million Cash in Shop)
    [Jack 'o Lantern] - Headpiece, Gloves, Bottompiece, Balloon (125 x 4 W-Coin from W-Shop)

Your costume setup will look very much like this:
    (OUTDATED) [★Guide] Minimum requirements for (Black Dragon Lord Elga) 3cb643fc6c89e22406ec0839cae40a94

Other items that help you alot at Elga:
    (OUTDATED) [★Guide] Minimum requirements for (Black Dragon Lord Elga) E44f81755d157753cda8a438cb17363a(OUTDATED) [★Guide] Minimum requirements for (Black Dragon Lord Elga) 0323c81a5ee47a8303555e729a1016bb
    (OUTDATED) [★Guide] Minimum requirements for (Black Dragon Lord Elga) 31c28c4b69678b3aa24f04d53d935f07(OUTDATED) [★Guide] Minimum requirements for (Black Dragon Lord Elga) 64cac7ca6a8ebf3756c6de8f39270dab

They can all be bought from Cash Shop (Unisex > Specials)

You can probably see that I have a
    [Woodi Mask] that comes in many variation from the BigWheel in the Shop.
    [Angel/Devil/Lucifer Shoulderguard] from W-Shop
    [Angel/Devil/Lucifer Wings] from W-Shop

Now, you will see they will just give me Agility and movement speed. But that's actually what you want. After getting so much HP from Costumes, you should have enough already. But what about your DMG?

Right we will go straight into that now.

(★ - Damage & Crit-DMG Cap )

You got enough HP, so what will you do with Elga's titanic amount of HP?
    That's right you need more DMG.

The first way to approach this is to make your attacks do the following:

• 100% Critical Rate
    • Every Critical Hit does under Crit-DMG Cap but over 120,000
      (
      How will you get 100% Critical Rate? Get Critical Rate +% soulcrafts options. And get as much Agility as possible! PS: You can buy Bonus Stat point for 1 wcoin!)

You've noticed by now, I've mentioned Crit-DMG Cap twice now. Well on this server, if your Critical Hit does over 210,000 DMG. Then it won't show any DMG. And that means you did 0 DMG. As shown on the demonstration below

(OUTDATED) [★Guide] Minimum requirements for (Black Dragon Lord Elga) D18202b56e5adcba4b0797fac6e3c257
    (Notice there are no numbers popping up as Critical Damage)

So how are you going to deal with that? Well, just continue reading this guide and I will explain to you.

When you are controlling your Crit-DMG there are 3 types of Stat you need to pay attention to from Equipments and Buffs

[ATK] for Every class except Magicians
    [MATK] for Magicians
    [Critical Damage %]
    [Elemental Attack]

Now go to the last map [Edge of the World] and start Attacking monsters slowl. Better suited if you use your Primary Attack/Skill on 1 and 1 monster.

Try to land atleast 20 Critical Hits, and count how many of those 20 Critical hits deal No DMG.
    If you got 20 out of 20, you are completely Safe.

If your Critical Damage are doing 130,000 ~ 210,000 DMG but not all 20 Critical Hits are showing, then you need to lower your DMG.
    I mentioned the core 3 types of stat earlier. So start lowering those stats slowly. The easiest stat to control this, is to control your ATK/MATK.

It can be done very easily by simply getting a weaker weapon, not enchanting it as much. Or not having as high soulforce on it. In this case, make a new weapon.

Continue to test your DMG here or in Black Claw Nest which is at Elga until your Damage seems to be stable without any loss of Critcal Damage that deals 0 DMG.

(★ - Elga & Attack Patterns )

HP: 1,100,000,000 something (It's 1 billion)
    1st Form: This is the real challenge
    2nd and 3rd Form: Well .. to be honest he is so weak you don't need to care about these forms. just kill it. He has very low HP and very low DMG.

Items Recommended (Consume in Shop):

(OUTDATED) [★Guide] Minimum requirements for (Black Dragon Lord Elga) Caac83808597d86da04c2f75ec43d9f1 : 30 seconds Cooldown. Heals 50% of your HP
    (OUTDATED) [★Guide] Minimum requirements for (Black Dragon Lord Elga) Bdbfb3a23ea79c7f9e5be32522568d2c : 0 seconds Cooldown. Resurrects your dead party members
    (OUTDATED) [★Guide] Minimum requirements for (Black Dragon Lord Elga) C45faa68f9bc3a27afcb6184880bd94d : Gives you +100% Evade Rate Buff
    (OUTDATED) [★Guide] Minimum requirements for (Black Dragon Lord Elga) 7fdcc0a0361a89ddc32afce492aef8fd : Gives you +10% Max HP Buff

★ Attack Patterns

[Normal Attack - Claw Slash]
    This attack is used the most often to those who are very close to him.
    Avoiding it will be very difficult, but it will not pose much of a problem.
    The animation is a bit tricky because it actually hit you before you see the slash
    (Use Camoflague, Burrow, Stealth, Blink) to avoid it.

[Summon TeslaCoils]
    When he uses this, you don't have to be afraid and just continue attacking him.
    The indication for this is that he will have blue sparkles and charge for the skill.
    Important with Destroyer in Party:
    Destroyer will use (TwoActionShot) to attack this, making their arrows split into more arrows to hit Elga with multiple arrows each X Attack. Tell your Party not to destroy the one you are attacking

[Flame Breath]
    The indication for this skill is very simple, he will lean backwards and start shooting fire to the outer ranges.
    - The simple way to deal with it, is to move into his body. Stay as close as possible while he is using it until he is done.

[Dragon Descent]
    Okay, this is one of the easiest things to avoid. You will see a blue circle and he will start flying up. Just move away from it, if you don't have time. Then use a stealth skill that has no casting time.

0099]Spheres of Darkness]
    This is the skill you need to be the most vary of. His hands will start glowing purple and throw out around 8 Spheres that are purple and will kill just about anybody.
    It will ALWAYS target the LAST player ALIVE in Team1

You should RUN, or use (Camoflague, Burrow, Emergency Exit, Perfect Seal) or the likes that make you invincible. Until they dissapear. It's smart to leave someone who is good at avoiding it to be the last player in Team1

[★ Shout of Darkness]
    He uses this move very often. You will see a gigantic blue indicator on the ground, so just get out of the way or for Destroyers use camoflague.

1 important thing, is that it won't hit when it looks like it will hit.
    It actually has a 0.7seconds delay after that. That is when it will hit you. So don't go back in or out of Camoflague too early.

(★ - I want to SOLO! )

After you have succesfully hunted Elga so many times. You probably gained alot of W-Coin at the cost of Cash.

With all that W-Coin, I'm sure you've been aiming to get 100% Critical Rate by buying Agility.

To Solo Elga, you have to have 1800~2400 Evade Rate. Not less, not more. This way he will start missing alot (Block helps too)

Your HP needs to be even more, just to be on safe side. For that I will tell you how the best soulcraft options for PvE Gear

★ Best Soulcraft Options (All Classes)
    Everytime I write "Critical Rate or Agility". You can replace it with EvadeRate or something else IF you have atleast over 3500 Agility

[Weapon / CostumeWeapon]
    HP +5000
    Health +32
    Critical Rate +%

[Wings]
    HP +10%
    Health +15 or HP Flat
    Critical Rate

[Accessories]
    HP +500
    Critical Rate +%
    Evade Rate +%

[Shield / Bracelet]
    Armor Physical Defense +%
    Physical Damage Drop +4%

[Shoes]
    Movement Speed +10%
    Health
    Agility

[Head / Shoulder / Chest / Pants / Gloves]
    Health
    Agility
    Armor Physical Defense +%

(★ - What about Sockets? )

Apply these sockets to whatever you can in Priority Order.

Priority 1:
    [Max HP Socket Card] +15% Max HP, +10% Critical Rate

Priority 2:
    [Critical Damage Socket Card] +15% CDMG, +10% MaxHP

Priority 3:
    [HLT or DEX Socket Card] alot of HLT or, HLT+AGI

Okayyys .   I hope my guide helped you! And Goodluck farming Elga!    ≧◡≦

Last edited by YeEun on Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    fshnchps
    fshnchps

(OUTDATED) [★Guide] Minimum requirements for (Black Dragon Lord Elga) Empty Re: (OUTDATED) [★Guide] Minimum requirements for (Black Dragon Lord Elga)

Post by fshnchps Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:35 pm

Couldn't ask for a better guide. Might be even better if you record a run where you show how to evade his attacks
    RedHarmony
    RedHarmony
    Friendly
    Friendly

(OUTDATED) [★Guide] Minimum requirements for (Black Dragon Lord Elga) Empty Re: (OUTDATED) [★Guide] Minimum requirements for (Black Dragon Lord Elga)

Post by RedHarmony Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:08 pm

The Holy Cross and Immortality Capsule are blocked , better edit that Smile

PS: How much ATK/Critical DMG and HP should we have to try elga solo ? Because right now I have 82k ATK,70k DEF ,80kHP(with damage drop) and 600critical damage and I don't think i can go solo x)

(I am Masquerade and I still need the Tyranno and Jack'O Set)

PPS: Here's some screens
    Spoiler:
    Coldeh
    Coldeh
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Coldeh Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:15 am

On my way to getting these requirements Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:13 am