EX Dragonica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Got banned for nothing
by farmor123 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

» My youtube channel - PvP
by DarkRaffy Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 pm

» EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended
by fshnchps Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

» Monster Card
by crazyasc Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 pm

» NET framework
by fshnchps Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm

DAMAGE per COMBO

fshnchps
    fshnchps

DAMAGE per COMBO Empty DAMAGE per COMBO

Post by fshnchps Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:45 am

Now, you know every class has it's own combo. Some solely depend on a combo, hence their damage is higher, especially if their catch is well done, then it is well deserves.

There are many types of catches depending on how you use a skill, it can be determined easy, easy-medium, medium, medium-hard, hard, and extremely hard.

Depending on the difficult of your catch, you scale your damage in the combo more. The easier, you scale it less, that's how combos should be done.

Now for what I intended with those Items stats limitations and for specific combo, this is what I managed to sort of get out for what's decent to do as specific class:

Every time you get a "good" catch to an enemy and you want to do combo. This is how much damage you're supposed to be dealing maximum of the time.
    (Berserker:) ~15% of MaxHP
    (Dragoon:) ~15% of MaxHP

(Oracle:) ~12% of MaxHP
    (Chaosmage:) ~26% of MaxHP

(Sentinel:) ~15% of MaxHP (~26% of MaxHP if netbind catch)
    (Destroyer:) ~16% of MaxHP

(Joker:) ~22% of MaxHP
    (Shadow:) ~14% of MaxHP

(TwinFighter:) ~15% of MaxHP (If you like to spam block, then nobody will play with you Smile
    (Summoner:) ~0% of MaxHP (Comon don't play this class)

It is not a huge offense to not follow this specifically, but it is recommended and has something to do with manners and being decent.

People put alot of effort into trying to catch with difficult catches, and I think they deserve to dish out alot of damage because of that.

For example a catch with Rocket punch deserves maybe 5% of MaxHP
    Meanwhile a "Dash attack leading into stun/dagger" or other chains. Deserves 15%.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:35 am