EX Dragonica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Got banned for nothing
by farmor123 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

» My youtube channel - PvP
by DarkRaffy Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 pm

» EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended
by fshnchps Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

» Monster Card
by crazyasc Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 pm

» NET framework
by fshnchps Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm

5 posters

Hiro-san

Hiro
    Hiro
    New
    New

Hiro-san Empty Hiro-san

Post by Hiro Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:26 pm

Hello there !

Since i'm totally new to this place and like to participate in forums, i decided introducing myself would be a good idea Very Happy .

First off, i have a long history with Dragonica / DragonSaga. I got to play on the french official server, then joined EvoDragonica, continued with FantasyDR and ended up here.
    Actually, i haven't played dragonica since 1 year and a half if not more. Fantasy got ghosty at the time, it wasn't much fun to play... and i had a difficult year of study in view. So i decided to stop playing. I told myself i wouldn't play anymore, but when navigating in my picture files, i found the SS dragonica folder, contacted some old buddies from there and two of them redirected me here.

SO HERE I AM !
    Let's go for the presentation.
    I wear a japanese pseudonyme although i'm french and live in france (because i love japan culture, don't seek further). I love video games, they're all my life (i play mostly nintendo games). I like drawing, writing and reading, chatting when i'm lazy or incapable of doing anything, drooling on games to come and watching wtf content on youtube (the dark side of yt, y'know). I'm a first year student in IT (code, system, web...) and aim to work in video games either as a programmer, either as a game designer (a dream would come true seriously if that happens). I also have a japanese class, which is ton of fun, but i still suck What a Face .
    My music tastes are mostly aimed towards metal (symphonic, progressive, black atmospheric...).
    And that's about all ?

Anyways, i'm relieved to know there are some active servers out there on which i can play with my good old friends and people i don't know anything about !
    I'm very glad to meet you guys and hope we'll have fun together Like a Star @ heaven !

Hiro-san
    aymenleme
    aymenleme

Hiro-san Empty Re: Hiro-san

Post by aymenleme Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:48 pm

hope u enjoy the game
    ration
    ration

Post by ration Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:31 pm

Hiro wrote:My music tastes are mostly aimed towards metal (symphonic, progressive, black atmospheric...).
    congrats for breaking the all-french-people-are-arrogant stereotype i had
    Hiro
    Hiro
    New
    New

Post by Hiro Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:51 pm

Luckily enough not all french people are arrogant x).
    I don't see how it's related to metal tho xD ?
    RedHarmony
    RedHarmony
    Friendly
    Friendly

Post by RedHarmony Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:29 pm

Hiro wrote:
    First off, i have a long history with Dragonica / DragonSaga. I got to play on the french official server, then joined EvoDragonica, continued with FantasyDR and ended up here.
    Actually, i haven't played dragonica since 1 year and a half if not more. Fantasy got ghosty at the time, it wasn't much fun to play... and i had a difficult year of study in view. So i decided to stop playing. I told myself i wouldn't play anymore, but when navigating in my picture files, i found the SS dragonica folder, contacted some old buddies from there and two of them redirected me here.

SO HERE I AM !
    Let's go for the presentation.
    I wear a japanese pseudonyme although i'm french and live in france (because i love japan culture, don't seek further). I love video games, they're all my life (i play mostly nintendo games). I like drawing, writing and reading, chatting when i'm lazy or incapable of doing anything, drooling on games to come and watching wtf content on youtube (the dark side of yt, y'know). I'm a first year student in IT (code, system, web...) and aim to work in video games either as a programmer, either as a game designer (a dream would come true seriously if that happens). I also have a japanese class, which is ton of fun, but i still suck  What a Face .

Anyways, i'm relieved to know there are some active servers out there on which i can play with my good old friends and people i don't know anything about !
    I'm very glad to meet you guys and hope we'll have fun together Like a Star @ heaven !

Hiro-san

STOP
    COPYING
    ME Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

PS:Bienvenue à toi ^^
    ration
    ration

Post by ration Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:11 pm

Hiro wrote:I don't see how it's related to metal tho xD ?
    when you repeatedly listen to a song that has lyrics you often catch some of the motives of them,so unless you listen to metal in a language you don't understand it affects your behaviour here and there and i am yet to met an arrogant fan of metal.
    it applies to music in general as well.
    DarkRaffy
    DarkRaffy

Post by DarkRaffy Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:30 am

Bienvenue sur ex petit fr x)

ptite question comme ça t'étais qui sur l'offi ? (classe level etc)
    Hiro
    Hiro
    New
    New

Post by Hiro Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:06 am

@Ration : So that's what you meant, i was unsure Razz. I've never met any bad metal fan either, but surely do they exist.

@DarkRaffy : Boh, je suis pas allé très loin sur offi, j'étais absolument pas connu non plus. Je dois avoir plus joué sur Evo et Fantasy, vu qu'on a plus facilement accès à tout le contenu du jeu et qu'en farmant on peut vraiment se faire une place.

Thanks for all the welcome messages anyways Smile.
    DarkRaffy
    DarkRaffy

Post by DarkRaffy Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:10 pm

ok ok mci pr ta réponse bon jeu jeu sur ex x)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:18 pm