EX Dragonica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Got banned for nothing
by farmor123 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

» My youtube channel - PvP
by DarkRaffy Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 pm

» EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended
by fshnchps Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

» Monster Card
by crazyasc Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 pm

» NET framework
by fshnchps Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm

+4
MrJar0
caster03
witchhunter
vuivui3
8 posters

Good and bad thing about this sever

vuivui3
    vuivui3
    New
    New

Good and bad thing about this sever Empty Good and bad thing about this sever

Post by vuivui3 Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:10 am

Well let me start this off,

The good thing about this sever is the gear customization is really nice and unique, solid currency and easy to follow gameplay

The bad thing is bsq there are too many people with end game gear WHO i dare say don't even care about the reward but just go in there for the sake of trolling other people (not naming anyone here). Elga is too buggy and too many cutscene, enda is way too strong for non-enda gear player so if you could fix elga that would be great.
    witchhunter
    witchhunter
    Regular
    Regular

Good and bad thing about this sever Empty Re: Good and bad thing about this sever

Post by witchhunter Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:25 am

nope i think everthing is balance except bsq
    vuivui3
    vuivui3
    New
    New

Good and bad thing about this sever Empty Re: Good and bad thing about this sever

Post by vuivui3 Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:34 am

erm i never said anythign was unbalance i am just saying enda is too strong for people with enda to kill so hence needing elga to not dced us every damn times
    caster03
    caster03

Post by caster03 Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:44 am

+1 on BSQ part, the rest is of server features are fine
    MrJar0
    MrJar0
    New
    New

Post by MrJar0 Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:18 am

I guess i'll join this thread.

Good Points:

The speed at which you acquire currency is fitting to the amount you acquire. Be it Cash in the beginning or W-Coins later on. It never feels like you are not rewarded enough for your time/skill.

The gear is well designed. In the beginning you can already start farming Cash and upgrading your weapon with just your leveling gear. By simply upgrading your weapon to +20 and a decent soulforce (800+) you can start farming Paris/Bone. After you get your full set you can easily do Elga with a group or if you are like me and prefer a challenge you can push your limits, max out all the stats on your gear (+20, 900+ soulforce and perfect enchantments) and do Elga solo. This will enable you to get a better weapon which will allow you to do Endairon with a group.
    The Endairon Gear/Weapon makes you, as of right now, a god amongst men. Provided that you get the enchantments/soulforce right.

The enchantment system, especially the new cap to +30 give you more to try to achieve. While you can perfectly do everything with +20 gear, having the option to go to +30 allows you to be a bit worse at the game and still get the things you want.

The crafting system while at times annoying is still faster than on any other server i've seen so far. This gives you another opportunity to upgrade your gear without the need of someones help. Which in terms allows you to progress even in times when nobody is online to do farmruns.

If you did everything and still can't progress, there is always the opportunity to buy statpoints for W-Coins. With enough stats you should be able to survive longer, do more damage and progress even faster.

All in all this server allows you to play and progress at all times. Be it alone or with a group you never run out of things to do.

Now to the sad part

Bad Points:

The need to do bsq. If you want to get the better wings you will have to join a few bsq and you probably will be very disappointed. The problem is not the fact that you have to fight someone with far better gear, it is the fact that you have to do it even if you don't want to. If you want to progress in pve and do the next boss, you will have to either gear up to the point where the wings are the last thing you need or go through the torture and maybe get a team with people on your gear level.

Elga crashes way too often in a group. Most of the time someone will dc in a run, which makes it frustrating for people that are new and are still gearing up.

Endairon at time feels undoable in a group. He teleports around and his damage comes way before the animation.

The gearing process. There is a big hole between being able to do Elga and Endairon and not enough gear to fill it. While i think the gear is well made it does not mean it is perfect. After you farmed Elga enough times the only real progress you get is the weapon. Which is of course strong, however doing enough damage does not prevent Endairon from oneshotting you.

My suggestions to fix the problem. I'm not saying they are easy to do, but maybe they are the right ideas.

Suggestions:

People that do bsq because they want to should be rewarded with something cosmetic. Allow the Feathers to be spend on cash gear that has the same stats as the normal gear but a different look.
    It will allow people that have highend gear to compete with each other and reward them with something they can show off.

The problems with Elga can be fixed by the players themselves. Relogging after each run helps alot.

No Idea how to fix Endairon. Do him solo and maybe don't knock him up more than once every 3sec. Seems to help.

A set between Elga and Endairon would solve the problem. It would give enough defense to survive maybe two hits, which is all you need against him.

I know that all of those suggestions take time and effort to make, however i strongly believe that this things need to be fixed in one way or another.

As always i apologize for all the mistakes i made. English is my 3rd language.
    Lucy
    Lucy
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Lucy Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:09 am

for the server sake, better u guys try new dungeon, then talked about endairon Razz
    fshnchps
    fshnchps

Post by fshnchps Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:09 am

Thank you for the deep feedback on the server. I really appreciate it.

For topic about Endairon being too strong, after testing it with a team of 3 players, me being a tank (dragoon) we had no problems with stray attacks that hit out of nowhere.

All we had geared up with was elga gears, not a single endairon. And it was pretty easy to do it. Aslong as you have Sacred Protection, with the latest patches introducing joker as a new tank with Dance of Protection, that should suffice aswell.

I've one addressed the problem of the Feather and BSQ issues. Feathers items are very much like +30. You will be perfectly fine with just Paris Wings, because I made the dungeons and tested it without seraphim wings and cash back.

Although many seem to lack in building their character correctly, they struggle without the extra defence of feather items. It's perfectly intentional that those who are skilled or stronger will win bsq and be rewarded honorably for their skill. Although gear makes a difference.

The solution I once announced to players before, is in V5.x there will be replacement so that you can get the "DEF" from those feather item without really having a single feather. At the cost of very grinding PvE. As such, I have already altered Endairon Rings to not spend a single feather.

BSQ Feather items are not a neccessity, they're items that make them stronger in BSQ.

I forgot to mention, with a sentinel even, just elga geared. You can survive against Endairon for atleast 2 hits. With no expanders. Just the right soulcraft and elga gears at SF 900+

PvE Team Setup

Dragoon & Joker
    - Sacred Protection + Dance of Protection
    These skills absorb all the damage that your allies take. Then reduces it by a % more. Then you take the DMG instead.

- Dragoon Barricade
    This defensive stance last for few seconds and blocks all DMG taken, does not block absorbed dmg.

- Joker's Fever
    Fever is activated when using Windmill,Headspin,AerialKick. It gives you a +30 or +40% Damage reduction for few seconds.

If by chance you are still struggling and somebody is dying

Cleric Ressurection
    - This skill literally resurrects allies. You shouldn't be dying so much that the cleric will need to resurrect you that many times. They also have heals which should help you incase you can actually take multiple hits.

Lock that Endairon down
    As said, by chance knockdown, launches are very effective against endairon, make sure you use a launch/knockdown skill before you use any skill that would you put yourself in a vulnerable position.
    Azumia
    Azumia
    Trusted
    Trusted

Post by Azumia Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:58 pm

vuivui3 wrote:The bad thing is bsq there are too many people with end game gear WHO i dare say don't even care about the reward but just go in there for the sake of trolling other people (not naming anyone here).

MrJar0 wrote:
    The need to do bsq. If you want to get the better wings you will have to join a few bsq and you probably will be very disappointed. The problem is not the fact that you have to fight someone with far better gear, it is the fact that you have to do it even if you don't want to. If you want to progress in pve and do the next boss, you will have to either gear up to the point where the wings are the last thing you need or go through the torture and maybe get a team with people on your gear level.

Yuh... there's kinda huge gap between Elga tier and Endairon Tier.
    Main factors are seraphim wings and 25k STR.

In my opinion I think we can accelerate the farming process by lowering Woodi Coin cost in WoodiShop. They are kind of expensive right now.

That will help players to gear up faster and catch up other players for harder dungeons such as Elga and Endairon. In other words, more players available to recruit in party, more friends, more fun.right?. It will also be easier for a new player who already played for about a week to carry their invited friends. If my estimations are right, 1 paris/bone run gives about 4-6 woodi coins in average and you need about 950 woodi coins for the basic gears like white paris wings and the whole legendary elga set.  Long way to go isn't it? o-o; Most people (including myself) don't really like farming that long and want to start a BSQ premade team as soon as possible.
    It will probably make teams a little bit more balanced even though BSQ will never be balanced depending on people's 'balanced' definition.

Changing WC:bonus stats ratio will slightly increase the clear chance of Elga/Endairon dungeon.
    31k woodi coins is really long to farm. That's atleast 155 endairon runs if you solo without membership.

Anyway, I think Elga sets should be like about 50WC a part and paris wings should be at the most 200WC.

PS. I think you should remove Normal and Rare sets, they are kinda useless.
    Phazt
    Phazt
    Trusted
    Trusted

Post by Phazt Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:16 pm

The gap between tier items are so huge. I also agree to narrow pre items to elga. Lot's of new players are struggling to maintain a proper paris/bone party even, and they're not making much progress within a day looking for a party.I strongly suggest a better way for new players to access elga right away. Without membership you eventually need 1k woodi coins (which is estimated over 250+ paris/bone runs, considering 1 run takes 5 minutes or even more is too much. And what for? to survive elga  maybe 2-3 hits?, unless you're really pro and have ridiculous patiences, nearly 80% player base will fail elga

BSQ

Ok seriously i'm surprised all of you are complaining about feathers. What's really killing you is our strenght gap. Enda set or seraphim doesn't make a huge difference, the problem is lack of stat bonus points, namely our 25k strenght bonus. I suggest 1 woodi coin = 3 stat bonus, you'd expect to do somewhat decent with the long struggle of enda set to close the insane gap between MAX Tier players and the tier below. Let's think about it, you need to farm 2-3x as much woodi coins after enda set which is ridiculous amount of woodi coins you need in total.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:49 am