EX Dragonica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Got banned for nothing
by farmor123 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

» My youtube channel - PvP
by DarkRaffy Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 pm

» EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended
by fshnchps Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

» Monster Card
by crazyasc Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 pm

» NET framework
by fshnchps Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm

+4
BrainSheep
Sven
Lucy
fshnchps
8 posters

[Summer Events] Give me your fun ideas!

fshnchps
    fshnchps

[Summer Events] Give me your fun ideas! Empty [Summer Events] Give me your fun ideas!

Post by fshnchps Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:01 am

so, what do you guys think we should have for a summer events.

Multiple is fine aswell, something that last out too.

I have considered putting out some new costumes that fit summer outfit with stats too.
    Or we could have more events that unlocks VIP services for players. (Don't confuse VIP and W-Club)
    Lucy
    Lucy
    Regular
    Regular

[Summer Events] Give me your fun ideas! Empty Re: [Summer Events] Give me your fun ideas!

Post by Lucy Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:20 am

make chance low feather can be drop from map boss. Razz
    Sven
    Sven

[Summer Events] Give me your fun ideas! Empty Re: [Summer Events] Give me your fun ideas!

Post by Sven Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:19 pm

Set a new boss, a Summer Boss, ONLY available for summer. With custom HP,Attack etc etc and Custom drop, with this drop  you need do a new quest after complete this quest you can unlock a NEW Limited Edition Medal, Not a cheated medal lol but a limited :p After this do a new quest, a Summer Quest, with custom feature, unlocking custom summer CS SET WITH STAT For Remplace Jack O lantern Set Or Another, And plz, do a event with you, I have play more than 24Hours on my char and i never see you talk in game or other. I have see you one time in game but you are afk xD.. I know im not connect 24H per day lol but we need see you more Very Happy afro
    fshnchps
    fshnchps

Post by fshnchps Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:40 pm

There's no need to see me in-game. When I spend time on the server, it will 99% be for working on the upcoming patch v5.0.

Hence you will most likely only see me afk if I am online at all.
    Implementing quest is something I don't want to do, because of the structure of how to create quest in this game. The developers of this game made it so complicated I don't even understand why make it like that.

Anyway, we couold probably do that, however That doesn't seem right for every player.
    Having such a boss will cause perhaps 5% positivity and 95% negativity due to "selfish" players and greedy players will dominate it.

And, why do people not need me ingame?
    Bugs can be reported on in suggestion or support thread. If they got questions, we have guides on forum, they can even ask other players.
    They need to exchange recipe? Well, they should make a new character with the class they want recipe for and exchange it there so they get the recipe there instead.

I see no reason for me to be online, everytime I go online I get 90% stupid questions that they could just ask megaphone and get answer to. And then there are alot of people who ask really stupid request such as "help endairon, I can't do endairon I have endairon set". Firstly, when you are elga full set + weapon and upgrade it properly, you are supposed to be able to do it already. But as you might have noticed, average skill of each player is pretty low and they can't refuse to let their brain do some work.

I hope players won't take this too offensive, but, it is very demotivating for me to go online only to get my time wasted. When I can spend it mostly on working on patch and live my life. Also, I don't run this server for money so, all developement is all about my motivation and kind of like a hobby.

Also, not the kind of person to host events. I've asked former staff who fitted to make events more than me to do it, but refused to. But the team has long disbanded.

IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU DIDNT WRITE IN SUCH A BIG SIZE FONT. IT'S BARELY READABLE AT ALL. ESPECIALLY SINCE IT'S ALL DIFFERENT SIZES. AND RESIZE YOUR SIGNATURE. I HARDLY HAD MOTIVATION TO READ YOUR SENTENCE BECAUSE YOU NEVER EVEN SPACE IT WITH HITTING ENTER ONCE THE SENTENCE IS DONE. JUST LIKE THIS. ALL BUNCHED UP IN 1 MASSIVE LUMP OF TEXT.

BrainSheep
    BrainSheep
    Friendly
    Friendly

Post by BrainSheep Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:17 pm

Paris tower into the

TOWER OF SUNSHINE

with like summer shizzle bosses and and give all spirit bosses a brighter glow and whatnot
    with a solarium medal ? IDK Y U ASK ME FOR IDEAS
    aegis911
    aegis911
    New
    New

Post by aegis911 Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:34 am

Put a MONSTER BOSS in PoW and players will try to kill it. The boss must be very huge with huge amount of HP also, and it must be a summer related boss. Then players that contributed in successfully killing it will be given limited edition summer items. lol!
    witchhunter
    witchhunter
    Regular
    Regular

Post by witchhunter Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:03 am

how about this joe you sumon a bossmonster he will cast some kind of spell that will take away amor of player, player had to dogde the skill who get naked will be loser who still keep his virgin at the last 1 will be the winer
    fshnchps
    fshnchps

Post by fshnchps Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:24 pm

Are you guys even thinking about the possibility of the limit of what one can do with a private server?

I don't have the source to program in freedom you know.

Did you guys even scroll up and read about what I said about "a boss" and players can dominantly greed it?
    I'm sure you guys are just dumping ideas without thinking much now xD
    idkwatisgoing
    idkwatisgoing
    New
    New

Post by idkwatisgoing Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:10 pm

i'm juz new in this server (and havent join yet cause of some technical problem)
    but as a old dragonica player (i played this since 2009 when the sea version dragonica that developed bt IAH exist), our game master at there will play some event like hide and seek or releasing boss at villages, i'm not sure it is a good idea but i just give some suggestion xD
    witchhunter
    witchhunter
    Regular
    Regular

Post by witchhunter Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:17 pm

ok so here a new idea we go to pvp room and blue side player and red side is joe who get frist kill on joe win ? how about that ?
    fshnchps
    fshnchps

Post by fshnchps Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:52 pm

Also sounds like a bad event. Firstly, you need to think of a event that will benefit most players. And at same time fun,  the more time consuming the event is, the better. For the players.

Unique traits can also be good.
    Lucy
    Lucy
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Lucy Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:06 pm

BrainSheep wrote:Paris tower into the

TOWER OF SUNSHINE

with like summer shizzle bosses and and give all spirit bosses a brighter glow and whatnot
    with a solarium medal ? IDK Y U ASK ME FOR IDEAS

love the tower of sunshine idea
    fshnchps
    fshnchps

Post by fshnchps Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:12 pm

Oh forgot to reply to that one, however. That'll be a no to that.

There are future plans for that tower, so it's going to be a decline when it comes to changing changing of any of the following dungeons:

Mutisha
    Verdurous
    Paris Tower

And edits like giving monsters a new glow is impossible unless the monster was initially designed to use a glow, and I can edit the existing glow.

Also don't forget there are limitation to what I can do, I have only a compiled version of the server. I can't do whatever I want. It's not because lack of skill, it's just lack of source files.

The following event ideas is being considered:
    - Beach monster with unique loot
    - Summer 2 month attendant service with special rewards
    - Summer fashion event
    - WebDesign event with summer theme (it's simple)
    - New summer outfit with special stats in different rank systems. Craft up to Legendary versions.
    BrainSheep
    BrainSheep
    Friendly
    Friendly

Post by BrainSheep Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:41 pm

fshnchps wrote:

And edits like giving monsters a new glow is impossible unless the monster was initially designed to use a glow, and I can edit the existing glow.

The minibosses in there glow Mad
    fshnchps
    fshnchps

Post by fshnchps Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:57 pm

To edit the glow and make it available for everyone will be a 500 MB update. do you think I will do that?
    BrainSheep
    BrainSheep
    Friendly
    Friendly

Post by BrainSheep Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:17 pm

Yes.
    Phazt
    Phazt
    Trusted
    Trusted

Post by Phazt Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:51 am

Just putting this here to see his reactions on big fonts, roflmao.
    Summer clothes with additional stats. 20% sc rate, enchant rate, gold drop rate, you name it.
    Lucy
    Lucy
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Lucy Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:17 am

Make a new weapon costume craftable, like tuna/paw weapon costume (since it Summer = Beach) and to craft the costume weapon, players need material that drop from Beach Monster ( based on what you mentioned above)

sunny Need Some New Look
    BrainSheep
    BrainSheep
    Friendly
    Friendly

Post by BrainSheep Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:43 pm

Lucy wrote:Make a new weapon costume craftable, like tuna/paw weapon costume (since it Summer = Beach) and to craft the costume weapon, players need material that drop from Beach Monster ( based on what you mentioned above)

sunny Need Some New Look

dis^
    but name the weapon SOLARIUM
    example given
    - SOLARIUM STAFF
    - SOLARIUM CLAW
    - SOLARIUM BLADE
    witchhunter
    witchhunter
    Regular
    Regular

Post by witchhunter Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:23 am

ya custom weapon good since drakan dont have them own weapon custom
    fshnchps
    fshnchps

Post by fshnchps Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:08 am

I'm aready working on akhalon, not going to make more custom weapon. Do you guys even have any idea how long it can take to make 1 custom weapon
    BrainSheep
    BrainSheep
    Friendly
    Friendly

Post by BrainSheep Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:01 pm

fshnchps wrote:I'm aready working on akhalon, not going to make more custom weapon. Do you guys even have any idea how long it can take to make 1 custom weapon
    keepo kappa we mean the already existing weapons like sharp paw and tuna from the galaxy update
    Lucy
    Lucy
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Lucy Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:15 pm

BrainSheep wrote:
    fshnchps wrote:I'm aready working on akhalon, not going to make more custom weapon. Do you guys even have any idea how long it can take to make 1 custom weapon
    keepo kappa we mean the already existing weapons like sharp paw and tuna from the galaxy update

Yup that whats i mean, use the costume weapon that already exist, just change a few stat on weapon and rename then to make into summer event concept.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:24 pm