EX Dragonica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Got banned for nothing
by farmor123 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

» My youtube channel - PvP
by DarkRaffy Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 pm

» EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended
by fshnchps Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

» Monster Card
by crazyasc Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 pm

» NET framework
by fshnchps Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm

Soulcrafting Guide

fshnchps
    fshnchps

Soulcrafting Guide Empty Soulcrafting Guide

Post by fshnchps Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:17 pm

Soulcrafting System

First of all, soulcrafting is majorly different from other servers. It has a higher potential but at a higher difficulty.

Souls
    When you soulcraft, it'll require you to have atleast 3000 souls for higher level items. However when you do the soulcraft itself, it cost maximum 20 souls for each attempt.

Making ARTIFACT
    Making artifact is very cheap and failsafe. you will need 2 types of scrolls. [Seal Scroll] which is free. And [Premium Seal Remover Scroll]

Soulcrafting Guide 08161c2ea1

The Seal Scroll cost 0 cash, while the Premium Seal remover scroll cost from 500 cash.

You use the Seal Scroll on an equipment, which then seals it. Then use the Premium seal remover, which will unseal any sealed items and make them Artifact. (Note: this works on items restricted towards soulcraft)

Legendary Soulcraft

Now Legendary soulcraft is a very different. This is where you are required to soulcraft normally, with Insurance scroll. However the Regular insurance scroll, is no longer regular, it is used for nothing but this.
    And can be expensive when buying large amounts.

Chance of success: Low

Soul Force:
    Soul force is the big potential in any legendary items now, when you successfully make something Legendary, the soulforce will be from 99 - 999. The higher, the stronger the base Stats. Which means you can get over 30.000 DEF on the White Paris wing if it's +20.

Retrying to get higher soulforce:
    This is commonly done to get higher soulforce, the most common way is to use a [Soulcraft Extractor] which is the last item in the Cash Shop (Upgrades)  . Once you remove an option, the legendary soulforce will be gone, and you are once again opted to try get a successful soulcraft and hope for the highest soul force.

I hope this guide helped you to understand Soulcraft on this server.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:42 am