EX Dragonica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Got banned for nothing
by farmor123 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

» My youtube channel - PvP
by DarkRaffy Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 pm

» EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended
by fshnchps Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

» Monster Card
by crazyasc Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 pm

» NET framework
by fshnchps Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm

how to read soulforce on elga items

ration
    ration

how to read soulforce on elga items Empty how to read soulforce on elga items

Post by ration Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:01 pm

This is a guide about how to increase your screen resolution to 1920x1080 and the game's.
    First of all,this will affect your resolution outside the game as well so pay attention,it can't go wrong if you're doing it right.
    Second of all,this is windows excusive,there are ways to do it on mac and linux but i don't know how so i won't post about it.
    The item in this link here is the first thing you need,it will be automatically downloaded once you click here.
    Next,follow the instructions in the pictures within the spoiler.Yes they are low quality,but you wouldn't be able to see them whole otherwise,just right click them and open them into a new window if you can't make out what's in there.
    Spoiler:
    I recommend not to change the width too much or you'll see why the game was meant to be played for at most 1600x1024.
    It's up to you what you change those values to,for your own comfort.
    My ings are ration and 360 in case you need additional information,also the credits for the game resolution change are going to BrainSheep.
    Note This can be easily uninstalled by unistalling your monitor driver.
    Also,if you have trouble reading i recommend changing the font to berlin sans semi bold version,or any other bold font that still allows you to see the soulforce,if you need a guide for that as well pm me in game.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:59 am