EX Dragonica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Got banned for nothing
by farmor123 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

» My youtube channel - PvP
by DarkRaffy Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 pm

» EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended
by fshnchps Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

» Monster Card
by crazyasc Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 pm

» NET framework
by fshnchps Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm

5 posters

[GUIDE]how to process while AFK(updated)

ration
    ration

[GUIDE]how to process while AFK(updated) Empty [GUIDE]how to process while AFK(updated)

Post by ration Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:56 pm

Hello,if you wanted to do this as much as i did,but without actually looking into it then here's how:
    Note:for this to work you need to have your game in window mode while using this,and on 1152x864 or 1600x1000 depending on your screen resolution.Also have the item you need to process on the first slot of your inventory.
    First of all,you'll need Jitbit macro recorder,which is a software that (duh) records macros.It has a free trial,but you can also [GUIDE]how to process while AFK(updated) 2000px-The_Pirate_Bay_logo_bw.svg_it.
    After installing Jitbit,download this file..Also,here's the virustotal scan,
    Here comes the tricky part.
    I'll try to explain with some examples,since it's easier to follow.
    If your screen resolution is 1280x1024 and use the lowres macro,also you need to have your game's resolution 1152x864.Make sure your game's in window mode and that the window is in the middle of the screen,also that the inventory is in the default slot,like this :
    Spoiler:
    If you have,say, a screen resolution of 1920x1080 then you need the second macro.You still need your game window in the middle of the screen and the inventory in the default location.
    Note:even though i only made this for two resolutions you can still have a screen resolution of 1600x900 and run the game in 1152x864 and use the first macro,you'll just have to move the game's window until it works,as example
    Spoiler:
    Side notes : to stop the macro press control+q until it stops if it doesn't stop in the first time you press,sometimes it's laggy.If it looks like it doesn't do anything for 1-2s,don't do anything,it'll just resume once the lag goes away.
    Notes on the update:merged the both macros into one zip file,now the macro repeats itself 5000 times.(which means,in case you have 9 processing machines that it stops by itself after processing 180000 items)

Credits to Cyan for pointing out the fault in the low resolution macro.(fixed)

Last edited by ration on Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:00 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : removed ad.fly redirect on the macro file,corrected some spelling mistakes and updated the download file one last time for 100% efficiency)
    Anuar
    Anuar
    New
    New

[GUIDE]how to process while AFK(updated) Empty Re: [GUIDE]how to process while AFK(updated)

Post by Anuar Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:15 am

Just download the macro recorder and make your own record and save it.. then play what you record then your mouse cursor will move like what your record..
    ration
    ration

[GUIDE]how to process while AFK(updated) Empty Re: [GUIDE]how to process while AFK(updated)

Post by ration Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:06 am

Anuar wrote:Just download the macro recorder and make your own record and save it..
    don't make statements unless you tried.you can't make a perfect 9 streak for every processing machine you've got,and some commands must be edited so it actually works.
    Anuar
    Anuar
    New
    New

Post by Anuar Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:15 am

that statment for whoever dont have screen reso like you mentioned above.. some of the player may play on notebook that have 14' screen... so your record maybe not work for them... Sorry if im disturbing you..
    ration
    ration

Post by ration Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:18 pm

Anuar wrote:some of the player may play on notebook that have 14' screen... Sorry if im disturbing you..
    yes,that's totally possible,and if they make a request i can make a third macro.
    also,i don't mind you stating your opinion,but i don't like it when you state it like a fact;i've no hard feelings or anything.
    Cyan
    Cyan
    New
    New

Post by Cyan Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:39 am

There's an error with the lowres macro.
    After the repeat and the first machine it jumps back to X 680 (first machine) instead of X 790 (second machine), which results in the F1 box staying open and such the macro stopping to work correctly. It's pretty simple to fix, so it would be nice if you did that.

Although i fixed it already for mine, it's those four lines:
    [GUIDE]how to process while AFK(updated) 4Gkk2gy
    ration
    ration

Post by ration Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:56 pm

Cyan wrote:There's an error with the lowres macro.
    After the repeat and the first machine it jumps back to X 680 (first machine) instead of X 790 (second machine)[/img]
    fixed,thanks for letting me know.
    kuplumosk
    kuplumosk
    New
    New

Post by kuplumosk Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:24 pm

How am i supposed to afk make 18k items if that script does not replace 0 durability tables? Is there a trick? Script just repeat paste/take off from table t_T
    BrainSheep
    BrainSheep
    Friendly
    Friendly

Post by BrainSheep Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:17 pm

You could edit to replace the tables, or manually do it every so many hours
    ration
    ration

Post by ration Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:34 pm

kuplumosk wrote:How am i supposed to afk make 18k items if that script does not replace 0 durability tables? Is there a trick? Script just repeat paste/take off from table t_T
    sorry for the delay in my replay,it took so long since i quit the game and only check my posts once in a while.
    i didn't include a table replace script within the macro because it'd increase the number of requirements,also i didn't think at the time someone would afk that long.
    BrainSheep
    BrainSheep
    Friendly
    Friendly

Post by BrainSheep Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:58 pm

ration wrote:
    kuplumosk wrote:How am i supposed to afk make 18k items if that script does not replace 0 durability tables? Is there a trick? Script just repeat paste/take off from table t_T
    sorry for the delay in my replay,it took so long since i quit the game and only check my posts once in a while.
    i didn't include a table replace script within the macro because it'd increase the number of requirements,also i didn't think at the time someone would afk that long.

Is that a challenge? afk mode activated!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:33 am