EX Dragonica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Got banned for nothing
by farmor123 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

» My youtube channel - PvP
by DarkRaffy Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 pm

» EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended
by fshnchps Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

» Monster Card
by crazyasc Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 pm

» NET framework
by fshnchps Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm

4 posters

Can't log in and can't go to the official site :/

charlesilari
    charlesilari
    New
    New

Can't log in and can't go to the official site :/ Empty Can't log in and can't go to the official site :/

Post by charlesilari Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:24 pm

Well, as I couldn't join the server and the website "Ex-dragonica.com" since a long time and i couldn't see any recent topic concerning my problem, I decided to do it myself..

When I try to log into Dragonica, i have to wait for a few minutes before seeing "Failed to log in to the server"

When I try to get on "Ex-dragonica.com", after waiting a few minutes aswell, i can see "Connection timed out"

Actually I don't know if its only me as far as there isn't any topic concerning this.. Neutral

Thanks for your future help Very Happy
    fshnchps
    fshnchps

Can't log in and can't go to the official site :/ Empty Re: Can't log in and can't go to the official site :/

Post by fshnchps Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:34 am

I recommend you try to visit our website using a proxy. See if it will load the website, at the time you reported this. The server was online and nothing was out of order.

I highly think that your computer, applications or firewalls / antivirus is blocking the IP of EX-Dragonica.

Since there can be many things causing this, such as many types of antivirus or just the computer's firewall, or router's firewall. I can't really help you but address to you that these are the likely sources.

If it turns out none of these are the problem, then the problem lies with your ISP
    charlesilari
    charlesilari
    New
    New

Can't log in and can't go to the official site :/ Empty I don't get that

Post by charlesilari Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:23 am

Alright, everything is working from now.. I'm pretty confused, and yeah I thought it was due to my firewall and stuff so I tryed to disable them but that didn't change anything.. I don't know if it's because I live in France ? and im pretty far from the server ? Anyway, I hope it won't happen again! thanks for your reply aswell Very Happy
    Racord57
    Racord57
    New
    New

Can't log in and can't go to the official site :/ Empty Re: Can't log in and can't go to the official site :/

Post by Racord57 Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:37 pm

I still can't log in in the game and my wesbsite page dont works
    Racord57
    Racord57
    New
    New

Post by Racord57 Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:28 pm

Tell me " unable to find patcher.ini but wtf i got the manual patch the last one
    fshnchps
    fshnchps

Post by fshnchps Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:48 pm

Right, it seems like something on your system is blocking my IP address. Even if you get the game to launch, if it blocks the IP it won't be able to even get a response from server.

You'll have to have this IP unblocked from firewall/antivirus and other applications or controls like that.

The IP of Server:
    Racord57
    Racord57
    New
    New

Post by Racord57 Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:26 am

Nop because sometimes i can play and go to website and sometimes not, and i my firewall accept the game
    fshnchps
    fshnchps

Post by fshnchps Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:38 am

Well the server has been online for 24 hours a day.
    The problem can only be with you.

Otherwise, you're specifying your problem wrong.
    The website should always be accessible, atleast throughout the whole 2 days now.
    coolingfan
    coolingfan
    New
    New

Post by coolingfan Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:57 am

same here. it was just fine untill i updated the new patch. now cant get into server. removed firewall and such still nothin happens.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:09 am