EX Dragonica

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Got banned for nothing
by farmor123 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

» My youtube channel - PvP
by DarkRaffy Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:15 pm

» EX-DGN will become Dragonica Extended
by fshnchps Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

» Monster Card
by crazyasc Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:58 pm

» NET framework
by fshnchps Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm

2 posters

[Official Rule Changes] Rules, decisions & ban list

fshnchps
    fshnchps

[Official Rule Changes] Rules, decisions & ban list Empty [Official Rule Changes] Rules, decisions & ban list

Post by fshnchps Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:43 pm

As of 20th of April

Due to a heavy amount of player loss involving BSQ Rules and a very obscure amount of players getting warnings for breaking BSQ rules.

I've deemed it being a obstacle to have these BSQ Rules. Players want to enjoy the game, and these rules limit how they can play. So in short, there will be no BSQ rules anymore.

Do note, if you are against this idea, make a thread in suggestion suggesting players to contribute in coming together for making a new set of rules for bsq if such is necessary.

Also don't forget dear players, suggestions, words, feedback have power. You have the power of words, power of words can sway other, many others including yourself can change the server. That is how I wish the server to work.

(Absurb stupid suggestions that is completely unbalanced won't be respect however)
    Like, "make everything free", "make cleric strongest dps". Will be counted as absurd.

As of 16th of March.

There was a discussion that ended up in multitudes of attacks toward how I deal with people who break the rules.

As such, I am too immature or how I take decision on these matters are unacceptable.
    The wish then , is to be professional.

Hence the following things will be changed when taking action to rule breakers:
    - I will no longer listen to their side of story.
    - I will no longer investigate the situation before punishing
    - I will no longer consider if them breaking the rule had a heavy impact

As such, if someone is reported, with clear proof. He or she will be banned instantly. Regardless if he or she has read the rules or not.

It is obligatory for every player to know all the rules and play by them as they play on the server

Any resistance toward the punishment:
    Will be met with even heavier punishment, atone for the sins you have done to others. Rules are made to balance, and make the gameplay smoother and more fair for everyone else.

Last edited by fshnchps on Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:48 pm; edited 12 times in total
    fshnchps
    fshnchps

[Official Rule Changes] Rules, decisions & ban list Empty Re: [Official Rule Changes] Rules, decisions & ban list

Post by fshnchps Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:07 pm

Updated on
    04.20.2016 - 14:07:31 GMT+2
    Dimka5
    Dimka5
    New
    New

[Official Rule Changes] Rules, decisions & ban list Empty Re: [Official Rule Changes] Rules, decisions & ban list

Post by Dimka5 Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:01 pm

u have to remove the whole feather system/items... ppl need feathers and they ll do all to get them... if u remove the feathers or change the system, then u ll have less rule breakers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:36 am